AZ election results

Trump will have alot to talk about this Saturday.... After the AZ audit on Friday

Trump will start his second term as President, this fall... And all those who engaged in voter fraud are getting arrested now, through the fall.

Trump will have alot to talk about this Saturday.... After the AZ audit on Friday

Trump will start his second term as President, this fall... And all those who engaged in voter fraud are getting arrested now, through the fall.

This Fall? It’s almost October. When does your Fall begin? If you’re so sure how about a $100 bet that never happens?

:shocked:

Whew!

You need to hitch your wagon to another star....there MUST be some other republican worthy of leading the nation...

Last edited:
Geez, I’m so shocked….

Lol even found Biden's winning margin to be a little bigger, although the Cyber Ninja's process is probably questionable. The fact that Trump then pronounced that the audit had found evidence of fraud is made even more ludicrous :lol:

You dems love to count fake ballots.... So Biden got more fake ballots.... They cheated.... He lost.... He's going to jail... Already has, actor playing Biden

IMG_20210924_225952_503.jpg

One of many crimes the dems and MSM don't talk about.... Or want you to see.

Why does Biden have more votes? Because they made up votes, and let illegals vote....and as in this photo.... They deleted Trump votes... We have all the proof.

IMG_20210925_112059_668.jpg

The dems cheated.... Then deleted any trace on the server/routers.... But guess what

Trump and the military already knew they would in 2016,cause they cheated then too... But they're alogram (forgot how to spell that) wasn't strong enough, cause so many for Trump....actually the last fair election was in 1986.

They knew they would throw all their voter fraud at Trump in 2020.

So Trump asked Elon to use Starlink. .. So they could-- cover and record all the voter fraud...that's what Trump means, when he say's, we have have it all.

The audits are just for the public to wake up, we don't need it to prove fraud.... All involved will go to jail, and Trump will be President (as he was rightly elected to do) this fall he will be in.

Last edited:
Wait till you see all the government officials like in Georgia, who took millions in bribes from China... The voter fraud...Its huge.

Without honest elections there is no freedom (Republic)

This Republic in which we Stand.... Will stand again

Last edited:
Remember, it's not Trump they're after.... It we The people.

And it's about china and dems continuing their child trafficking....Trump is fixing it... If you vote Biden, you are voting for child trafficking.... That's why the dems love open borders.lots of money made from crimes against humanity.

The drug cartel uses border to sell children into sex slavery.... Dems... Have no problem with it..... As long as they can let illegals vote for them.

Vote Trump and 1776 Constitution Republic.... And you vote for freedom and protecting others

All complete B.S. You guys dream up some ridiculous conspiracy, it falls flat on its face and you move on to the next load of crap. It would be funny if you weren't taking advantage of people who don't know any better.

This Fall? It’s almost October. When does your Fall begin? If you’re so sure how about a $100 bet that never happens?
Fall started last Wednesday.... September 22nd....it goes to mid dec....

Bet 100...Haha.... I am pretty sure, but don't bet on things.... I mean I don't know 100% like I have a time machine..... But alot of things are pointing to it....if Trump (we The People) don't get in by end of this year.... There won't be an America anymore.... The dems would get their deal with China, to take over America and make it a communist country.

Last edited:
Trump and the military.... And others working with them, around the world....

Are working to Bring down a 4,000 year old SATANIC system...... its happening.... Remember the "Mercy" ship that Trump sent to new york a year ago in 2020... It wasn't for covid patients..... It was for human trafficking, caught in under ground tunnels, under "hells kitchen" New York.

That's why during a press release.... Trump looked really upset about something and looked up and said "it's all about the children" .....the military showed Trump and Melania pictures of tortured children for adrenochrome use....and the lefts network of tunnels....and above ground, like our southern border.

All of this is being shown.... I will admit it's in a "soft disclosure".... Trickle feed to public..... I wish they would Come right out on EBS system, and show it..... I think they will this year.... But we'll see.

But not if Biden and the election fraud stays as it is.....why do you think the elite/globalist are cheating.... They want to keep power and crimes against us.... And they don't want TRUMP in because we will stop them from they're evil, and arrest them.....they pay msm to lie

Technical Trump will be the 19th president this year.... Cause we are going back before the globalist ensnared us.... Were going back to 1776 Constitution Republic law.

Small government, no fed taxes, no old home property taxes, no big pharma control over our health, new sonic wave healing techniques that has been hidden by government and pharma will be released to public, , new Tesla free energy released to public

Free press.... No more msm, Ect... Ect..

All complete B.S. You guys dream up some ridiculous conspiracy, it falls flat on its face and you move on to the next load of crap. It would be funny if you weren't taking advantage of people who don't know any better.
Its the devil worshipping,criminal rino republicans/dems that are total B.S.

I can't believe there's still people who don't see what's going on.

The elites planned to use the flu, as a Plan-demic....call the common cold a new virus that's more deadly....

Covid-19 stand for 2019 flu...pushed to justify a vax

C- certificate
O- of
V- vaccination
ID- identification
1=A- artificial
9=I- intelligence

See what they did there....in Satanism, they are supposed to tell the public what they are doing.... Its called "storyboard magic"...and they think it justifies killing and enslaving people....they say "but we told them what we planned, and they let us".... See how sick these bastards are.... They are Not justified.

Covid-19 is to make you take a Vax, that has graphene and nano technology, to make you connect to internet hence a. I.

Quit saying it's a conspiracy theory

They wrote books on the 2020 plan-demic "Event".... They had meetings in New York before 2020,discussing "HOW" they were going to do it...make a fake pandemic, so they can justify a mandatory vaccine.
And they have a 2030 "EVENT"planned... it is the mark of the beast....caise it's right in the middle of the 7 year period.... They planned it for years with satanic rituals.... Why not believe them... They openly admit to what they are doing.

Last edited:
Back