Ay-yo, check this harley commercial.

I bought the bike because of what it is, not because of image or others who ride the same.
We agree on that.

That is the only reason I bought it, not because of who owned it.
Believe it or not though, I'm noticing a whole HELL of alot more
Busa's around my house though .....seems everyone is getting them.  
cool.gif
......NOT TO BE TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT HERE BUT THATS A BAD ASS PITT IN UR SIG, lookin for one just like it

I bought the bike because of what it is, not because of image or others who ride the same.
We agree on that.

That is the only reason I bought it, not because of who owned it.
Believe it or not though, I'm noticing a whole HELL of alot more
Busa's around my house though .....seems everyone is getting them.  
cool.gif
I bought my bike because of what it is. A great touring bike for me and the mrs to get on and idle down the hwy at 80mph. Little did I know what I would be getting into, find out, and meet some of the nicest folks I could ever meet. Riding is a family affair here, and we enjoy it, its a not a hobby but a way of life. The problem is, unless we are at a meet/greet, I hardley ever see another busa.

......NOT TO BE TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT HERE BUT THATS A BAD ASS PITT IN UR SIG, lookin for one just like it
It's funny you mention this right now.
He was just picked up today by my boy to mate his 3rd time.

If you want a pup,(I see you're also in Chitown) PM me, he's UKC papered Midnight Reign bloodline.
He's 8 years old now, and 92lbs, and we have to snip him, so it's his final glory
I'm in the Schaumburg area.

I think if she accepts him, we'll see pups for sale in ....4 months I think it is.

FYI though,
I don't give my dogs up to people who will abuse them or fight them.
That's just an informational disclaimer, not meant at you, I tell everyone that.
ThumbsUp.gif

He's the best mannered loyal family member I've had to date.

Those people infuriate me, and I've love to get a crack at them personally.

In this post you are referring to a relatively small group of people.  In your original post you said that "most" would yadda yadda yadda.  That small group get no more respect from me than any other group of riders.  And no, I'm not saying I'm some Billy Badass.  I just dont give a damn.  No one is better than me.  They can shoot and stab all they want but they better not miss because I dont. That's reality.  Not denial
First, Cool, I can respect your willingness to stand tall.
No doubt.

But, Like I said, Most BIKERS, I didn't say most Harley Riders, there is a difference
in terms in case maybe you didn't know that. Bikers are a reference to 1%'rs or usually
the criminal element of that category of motorcycle enthusiasts. A harley rider could
be anything from a yuppie Dr on a bad boy trip ..lol....or some lardass old man with a fag old hag wearing out his rear shocks.

So I just wanted to clarify what my point was because it seemed to be misunderstood by ya.

I would expect ANYONE to try and stand tall, no doubt.
The fact of the matter is though, sometimes it's not so smart to try.....
Sometimes it's better to realize you're staring an ugly situation in the face and leave it alone.
Like if you've ever been to Sturgis (I have) it's a lawless madhouse at times.

To each his own, and that doesn't make you less of a man, it makes you a smarter man.  
ThumbsUp.gif

My post was in response to someone elses comical post about a Busa rider being a bigger badass.
So it wasn't meant to ruffle anyone's feathers, it's all in jest.

In the end, ride safe, and enjoy life, and avoid the drama in life I say. Peace.  
cool.gif
I think we are agreeing more than either realized. I get tired of the poser's who think they are badazzes because they ride a Harley and have an overpriced Harley jacket or fly colors. Flying colors and riding a Harley doesn't make one tough. Neither does riding a Busa or any other bike.
beerchug.gif

I get tired of the poser's who think they are badazzes because they ride a Harley and have an overpriced Harley jacket or fly colors. Flying colors and riding a Harley doesn't make one tough. Neither does riding a Busa or any other bike.
beerchug.gif
I couldn't agree more.

I've met my fair share of idiots who don a $400 overpriced Harley leather and
get the hard ass attitude all the sudden. A Harley doesn't make you a badass.

Another thing I've learned, is most badasses don't start ****.
They avoid it. Because they know they don't feel like paying for more Dr bills
and lawsuits. It's the retards who bark loud that are usually the biggest pussies
behind an overpriced leather , then there's the SMALL % you cross paths with that
are complete lost causes, and even if you fight, it's a lose/lose scenario because
they are just too senseless to tangle with. Gangbangers, Bikers, etc fall into this
category. Naive and all balls and no brains, end up in jail for life to protect their "rep".

Same can be said of many young punks on crotch rockets who ride with few friends.
They think they're hard now because they got a fast bike.
whistling.gif

It's a male testosterone epidemic......not a bike epidemic.

Now that was well done....LMAO
I love this one so much, that i printed it and showed it to a Harley Boy at work and HE even had to laugh! I dont normally diss or talk bad about Harley's,cause I DO like the looks of them.....but thats a great little sign.
Its the one that reads,
The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the side effects of horsepower.....hhahahahaha..I luv it!!!!
ok i'm done
clap.gif
peace.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
biggrin.gif

Back