Bikes vs Car on the isle of man

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
http://video.google.com/videopl....n&hl=en

And u thought lane splitting in Calif was crazy.

car specs :

http://www.supercarworld.com/cgi-bin/showgeneral.cgi?242

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Nice, that is one fast car for sure, but the traffic was crazy, I wonder if some sort of event was going on or is it always like that.

I wonder what the local LEO's do or not do to speeders ? It's an island...

saw one on the way to orlando the other day...wondered what it was.. had never heard 0f noble before..figured it was a kit car or somethin... awesome lookin car in person and very very low..

(manatrader @ Dec. 20 2006,22:31) Nice, that is one fast car for sure, but the traffic was crazy, I wonder if some sort of event was going on or is it always like that.
Probably during the week of the Isle of Mann race. During that week (EARLY IN THE WEEK) the track is open a couple of times for Bikes to go out around the course to learn it and for the locals and visitors to ride it. So, I would think with all the bikes on the course, and NOT at any real speed, it's one of the open times
race.gif

looks like he went around a few tourers and dual purpose bikes just cruising. Ones that did fly past him left him behind. Not much of a vs's.
biggrin.gif

not much of a vs's because he couldnt squeeze between the two lanes like the bikes...he was being somewhat patient makin sure it was clear..be a good run i bet if road was closed...

Looks like it was during TT week. The TT course is open to all traffic when racing or practice is not on. It is after all a "real road racing" circuit. When racing is not on, it is just a regular road.

Also, outside of the towns there is no speed limits on the IOM. On Mad Sunday the mountain section between Ramsey and Douglas is made "one way", so you don't have to worry about some eejit coming in the opposite direction.

He didn't look to be going too fast. Just passing a couple of tourers. Not really a v's

Back