Awesome Song

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
This is a new and awesome video. Three soldiers wrote the song and put this together in their 'free time' over 'there'. Whoever the Singer is, he needs a Recording Contract when He comes Home! This is a small way we can show our troops we support their efforts, their sacrifice and that of their families. Please pass this on.

TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS !

Send this around the country to as many people as you can. This is absolutely awesome!

Thought you would like this.

This soldier video is new and different. It is moving and heartwarming. Enjoy and pass it on!

Click below:

http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

what a great song, it seems like we have been at war for so long that people have forgotten we are still over there being shot at and killed. anyway, great song.

beerchug.gif
great song

Link quite working so here is a better link and video.

Last edited by a moderator:
That brought tears to my eyes & chills down my spine !! God Bless ALL who have fought & to ALL those who are still fighting for not only my FREEDOM but the FREEDOM of others in countries around the World ! GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!
super.gif

That song is a rebuttal to the shallow and lame Dixie Chicks and their slam on Americans. The singer in the video is a Iraq veteran. Salute!

dixie_chicks_grammy_hussein.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back