nlahines

Registered
Hi, I want to put up an avatar but cant figure out... can some one help me please? I have justed wasted an hour and still cant figure out. It says it is being used and to rename it. What does that mean? I just a small little pic, and it's resized. Please help.

Do I load in the bottom part or the part on top of that?

You have to upload the pic, rename it, and then search the user uploaded pics for the name you gave it. Once you find it, then select it as your avatar. Remember the name, there are a bunch of pics in there. I think that is how you do it, been a while since I uploaded an avatar.

Good luck! If you cant get it, let me know, I can upload it for you and then you just have to find it and apply it as your avatar.

This sucks still cant figure out, Here is the picture if you want to help me out. Thanks -Nick

hfhfhfhfhfhhfhf.jpg

Now go to My Account, Avatar Option. Click on the user uploaded. They are in alpabetical order, find fordoval1, highlight, "add this avatar".  
beerchug.gif

Dude, your the man! Thanks so much for your help. That's why I love this site. Ride on! I gots to split, I gots myself a hot date tonight! aaaright!

Back