Automakers in deep trouble..

OMG...did you see who he picked for chief of staff ???

WOW...the sob was on Mayor Daily's staff (so ya know he's clean...ya right)
and was on the board of directors for freddie or fanny i forget which...wtf...

So much for being bipartison and reaching across the isles...what a surprise.

It will get much worse..trust me. Obama has his hands full. Picking the right Staff will be critical. So far he has not.

Just wait until the Supreme Court nominations. :whistle:

r8

I do truly feel sorry for people that work in the industry that may get the ax. Who wouldn't? But I also feel more sorry that they were brain washed into thinking getting 75 dollars an hour for a 9 dollar and hour job is "realistic" - thanks to unions. This whole economy has been sitting around waiting to bite us for a very long time. Had to happen at some point. I've already been laid off and found new work so I know what's coming.

But WE WILL get through this. We've survived the great depression, gas shortages, earth quakes, Nixon, Disco, Y2K, 9/11, Paris Hilton and Britney.... we will get through this one

I do truly feel sorry for people that work in the industry that may get the ax. Who wouldn't? But I also feel more sorry that they were brain washed into thinking getting 75 dollars an hour for a 9 dollar and hour job is "realistic" - thanks to unions. This whole economy has been sitting around waiting to bite us for a very long time. Had to happen at some point. I've already been laid off and found new work so I know what's coming.

But WE WILL get through this. We've survived the great depression, gas shortages, earth quakes, Nixon, Disco, Y2K, 9/11, Paris Hilton and Britney.... we will get through this one

:clap:

:handshake:

r8

Back