Auction site

OR

100_1132.jpg

hmmm.... those pictures look like a familiar bike... I LOVE those carbon cans.

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,23:37) ...
sad.gif
Yeah, I miss the old girl.
I had her where I wanted except for a turbo which I couldn't afford. Now with the new bike, it's still not over.
Wife brings it up everytime I buy something for it. "I thought you said this bike was the one you wanted and wouldn't buy nothing for it?" Now it's getting another exhaust, few more add ons, and new paint.
laugh.gif
Guess she called my bluff.

Sold her to a good fella when the baby was about due.

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,23:40)
sad.gif
I had her where I wanted except for a turbo which I couldn't afford.  Now with the new bike, it's still not over.
Wife brings it up everytime I buy something for it. "I thought you said this bike was the one you wanted and wouldn't buy nothing for it?" Now it's getting another exhaust, few more add ons, and new paint.
laugh.gif

I heard it was a punk squid who can't ride for shid...

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,23:46)
sad.gif
I had her where I wanted except for a turbo which I couldn't afford. Now with the new bike, it's still not over.
laugh.gif

True, but I was trying to be nice for once since it is the holidays.

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,23:49)
(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,23:46)
sad.gif
I had her where I wanted except for a turbo which I couldn't afford.  Now with the new bike, it's still not over.
laugh.gif

True, but I was trying to be nice for once since it is the holidays.
Well in that case, THANKS!

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,19:41) Hmmm.... I'd love an HMF highmount. Something different than my BDE. Anyone want a BDE?  
all_coholic.gif
Good luck with the sales Nathan!
Are you in Jax? Been and back? Going yet? You don't have the $$ for no stinkin exhaust! How is Granpa?
rock.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Dec. 08 2006,09:44)
(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,19:41) Hmmm.... I'd love an HMF highmount. Something different than my BDE. Anyone want a BDE?  
all_coholic.gif
Good luck with the sales Nathan!
Are you in Jax? Been and back? Going yet? You don't have the $$ for no stinkin exhaust! How is Granpa?  
rock.gif
Not in Jax yet. I'm looking at going next week. Gotta find a hotel room, etc.

I was kidding about the exhaust. If someone woulda traded a HMF for the BDE straight up, I'd be all over it though.

Back