Auction site

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted some extra publicity for the items I just posted at the auction site.
2 full exhausts and a couple of other things.
Thanks.

CLICK ME
All items end tomorrow. 12-9-06

Hmmm.... I'd love an HMF highmount. Something different than my BDE. Anyone want a BDE?
all_coholic.gif
Good luck with the sales Nathan!

(IFLYLOW @ Dec. 02 2006,22:32) Why you getting rid of the HMF's?
Will not work with the new undertail.
I already had 2 HMF systems on my bikes.
Might as well do something different and louder on this one.

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,16:41) Hmmm.... I'd love an HMF highmount. Something different than my BDE. Anyone want a BDE?  
all_coholic.gif
I would be very interested in a BDE..... but first let me say that I just did business with Nathan and he is as straight up as could be... with the helmet I just got from the auction being nicer than the pics showed and he was very informative with tracking numbers/progress etc...

Thanks again Nathan aka PipeFighter248

beerchug.gif

(TALYN @ Dec. 02 2006,22:36)
(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,16:41) Hmmm.... I'd love an HMF highmount. Something different than my BDE. Anyone want a BDE?
all_coholic.gif
I would be very interested in a BDE..... but first let me say that I just did business with Nathan and he is as straight up as could be... with the helmet I just got from the auction being nicer than the pics showed and he was very informative with tracking numbers/progress etc...

beerchug.gif
Glad you got it and are satisfied.
Again sorry for the delay in shipping with the holidays.

(thepushercg @ Dec. 02 2006,22:46) both sets look good, i think you will sell them. good luck
Hope so.
Need to clear them out.

HMF and the other parts are packaged up ready to ship.
Still waiting for answer on 2 bros.

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
You wanna talk about dealing with Nathan? I got to meet him when I bought my busa from him. GREAT guy to deal with. Is the HMF for sale the one that was in the garage when I picked up the busa?

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,22:53)
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
You wanna talk about dealing with Nathan? I got to meet him when I bought my busa from him. GREAT guy to deal with. Is the HMF for sale the one that was in the garage when I picked up the busa?
Thanks Ben.

Different system.
The one in the garage at the time you picked up the bike was Nitrousjunkie's and I have already sent it back to him.

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,22:54)
(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,22:53)
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks Ben.

Different system.
The one in the garage at the time you picked up the bike was Nitrousjunkie's and I have already sent it back to him.
gotcha.

Just a teaser of what the HMF's would look like on a bike.

The pics below are not the system for sale, just previous ones I have had in the past.

100_0516.JPG

Back