Auction Site

StreetnTrack

Donating Member
Registered
Seeing some new parts in there. Like HEL 4 line brake kit any color lines and banjo ends for $165. Front sprockets $17, rear steel sprockets $40, brake pads for $28 or any other parts you guys use a lot. Just trying to get some feed back before doing so.

Even though I have most of that stuff I think it would be a great idea to see what you have available. You never know, I might see something I just have to have
beerchug.gif

Ditto on the maintanence parts like filters & tires. Closeout's might be a good seller for you.

Those are definately the things that we need to have happen so that we get more traffic to the auction site! Thanks for stepping up!
beerchug.gif

(StreetnTrack @ Nov. 06 2006,12:06) Seeing some new parts in there.  Like HEL 4 line brake kit any color lines and banjo ends for $165.  Front sprockets $17, rear steel sprockets $40, brake pads for $28 or any other parts you guys use a lot.  Just trying to get some feed back before doing so.
cycle cat rear stand?

runeight...

(ranman @ Nov. 06 2006,17:31)
(runeight @ Nov. 06 2006,15:24)
(ranman @ Nov. 06 2006,16:04) hh pads
Want used? Around 900 miles.

runeight...
yea
biggrin.gif
shoot me a pm
looks like Valium going to take them. Just hung up the phone. If he changes his mind or does not need them your name was mentioned.

Late again huh?

wink.gif

I think tires, brake pads, braided lines, just regular common small ticket items.......and oh, oil filters, that was a good mention.

Back