ATGATT...better hurry limited supplies

They are only making 1000 of these...and pre selling them with a 2010 date from what I read the last few days. I glanced at them while looking at Alpinestars and Komodo because of the armor look to them, but I can't get over the fins in the sleeves and the batman symbol.

It had crossed my mind at first (if they were a comparable suit underneath the extra stuff) that I could take off the batman crap and have a good looking suit...didn't take long to figure out it doesn't work for me~!~ I'm also not sure about the quality of actual protection.

After closer study on them, even the armor looked a little funny (almost a fake look to it) and I'd feel like I was riding around in a costume all the time, LoL

The pants don't even look like riding pants, they look too much like a fantasy costume~!~

I'm going to check one more local shop tomorrow to see what they stock, then think I'm going with a new set of Alpinestars~!!~

Last edited:
OMG!!! :laugh: My colleagues used to make joke around during the winter season that when I would walk into my office in the mornings I looked like robocop because of all the gear I wore. If this suit had been around then I would've gotten it just to really freak them out. :rofl:

Where's the cat women suit~?~ I'd bet we get some back seat takers on that one~!~ :rofl:

Now that would be something to see. Catwoman ridding on the back. :thumbsup::rofl:

VA & Dino - you're killing it for me :banghead: :laugh:

Last edited:
Here's the lid...

Oh, and don't forget batgirl~!~ :laugh:

Custom Batman motorcycle helmet 1966 TV Show.jpg

batgirl.jpg

Back