At the Texas Mile

BusaBoy090

Registered
Hit 194.8 so close to 200 was hoping to hit it while im 16 still

busaboy.jpg

530319_184126868370489_100003195300932_287526_1443707942_n (1).jpg

yea i think if my throttle cable didn't mess up on me i would've hit it with another shot, the bikes stock only an exhaust, a strap, clutch cover and power commander V are aftermarket, and u4.4 VP race gas :)

ECU Tune :whistle: Oh and let your sponsor throw some goods inside that Busa :poke: You might want to check out Got-Busa. He had similar mods and ran 204 - 205 from memory and weighs a little more than you, but I'm thinking he had the Black and Orange '08 ......... :laugh:

Nice run :thumbsup:

Some times it just takes more than power to pull it off. You did great :beerchug: and it still leaves you with some thing to shoot for.

I have ran 3 events and improved on all of them. You just have to remember what you did the last run and critique it. Shift point.....tuck....launch.....what rpm crossing the mile marker.....etc.

Great job BusaBoy...almost there!

ECU Tune :whistle: Oh and let your sponsor throw some goods inside that Busa :poke: You might want to check out Got-Busa. He had similar mods and ran 204 - 205 from memory and weighs a little more than you, but I'm thinking he had the Black and Orange '08 ......... :laugh:

Definately the color! :whistle:

Very nice run , but will the stock sprockets even get you there ? No stock busa i've ever heard of has done 200.

Very nice run , but will the stock sprockets even get you there ? No stock busa i've ever heard of has done 200.

You are right.
18/43 isn't capable of 200mph.
You will need a 41 or 42 tooth rear sprocket or a 55 series rear tire.
I doubt a stock bike is capable of having enough power to break 200mph in a standing mile with a 41 tooth rear.
Got-Busa is the guy to ask as mentioned above too.

Hit 194.8 so close to 200 was hoping to hit it while im 16 still

Congrats on your first time out! :thumbsup:

a sprocket change may have helped a little more though, it had sock gearing and sprocket

I tried to warn you on mods needed to get you over 200, oh well there's always next time... :laugh:

ECU Tune :whistle: Oh and let your sponsor throw some goods inside that Busa :poke: You might want to check out Got-Busa. He had similar mods and ran 204 - 205 from memory and weighs a little more than you, but I'm thinking he had the BLUE and GOLD '08 ......... :laugh:

Now now guys....only the fastest color! :rofl:

Great job BusaBoy...almost there!

Definately the color! :whistle:

Yep....the color will get you there every time... :thumbsup: :laugh:

Back