at my wits end!!!!

I'd check fuel pump pressure.
1. She starts = Compression.
2. She wants to rev = Spark.
3. Fa Fa, Fuel is... :whistle:
4. Stu pit question, but do we have gas in the tank?

stealing my fun again.. :)

It could be a fuel problem, but I think you my have a cam problem, would also check your timing. If, possible have it put on a Dyno and it will show you where your problem is located. I have made hundreds of Dyno runs andhave found, if you have a spot in your HP curve that is not smooth and sputters. It's a cam or exhaust problem. If, you need any more information then PM me and I can call you.

:thumbsup:

no i have not contacted the shop. to be honest i'm pretty tired of dealing with them. seems like everytime i take it in for one thing i have to take the bike back for something else. case in point.. went in for tank derust and ended up needing to replace the ecu, remap pc, change spark plugs (which i had just done myself), o-rings for throttle body, seal rings for injector

It sounds like they didn't fix your bike . . . all they did is replace parts because they have no clue and you are getting screwed over there.

Replace the ecu? orings for injectors? any grease with that?

I would take it back to the shop and make sure they actually have a service manual for your bike, although I wouldn't be too sure they know how to read it anyway :stoopid:

Last edited:
It sounds like they didn't fix your bike . . . all they did is replace parts because they have no clue and you are getting screwed over there.

Replace the ecu? orings for injectors? any grease with that?

I would take it back to the shop and make sure they actually have a service manual for your bike, although I wouldn't be too sure they know how to read it anyway :stoopid:

i had thought about returning to them since they have been the ones doing the work (to include previous owner's jobs), but since i have had the bike its been one thing after another with these folks

Back