as promised...pics of the new bus *inside*

i'm glad to see how blessed you guys have been, it will definitely make the time spent on the road much easier!

what is bus used for
Kinda what I was wondering too. I spend a lot of time on the road and a bus is too much to deal with for me. Mainly the maintence and camping areas lot size.

Good luck with it and hope it works out for you. Looks very nice.

Did you get a diesel or gas, any generators?
Posted via Mobile Device

Got a question for you... please answer...

All together...

How much did this bus..a :) cost???

It is amazing! what you can get with a good job :(

unforcnatly i live in the uk, and there arn't ANY jobs... i been looking for 4 months, applyed for over 40, still nothing... everythings taken...

living on £15 a week at the moment...

Got a question for you... please answer...

All together...

How much did this bus..a :) cost???

It is amazing! what you can get with a good job :(

unforcnatly i live in the uk, and there arn't ANY jobs... i been looking for 4 months, applyed for over 40, still nothing... everythings taken...

living on £15 a week at the moment...

My wife and I travel in full-time ministry in a Christian band. We have been doing this since 1997. It hasn't always been an easy road, but if I had to choose, I'd do it all over again - the good always outweighs the bad.

As for the price of the bus.... it was given to us - a donation to the ministry. Definitely a financial miracle to us :thumbsup:

so you just got given over $200,000??? okay, thats amazing :)

good things come to good people, so you must of saved about 1000 lives right?? lol

sweet. i could definately live in that no problem at all. i'd hate to see the upkeep, maintenance bill tho!

Back