Arnott Air Ride

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Has anyone used the arnott air ride?
They have two models The QA1 and Bilstein

16-Position QA1 Adjustable Air Suspension System
and
Hayabusa Rear Air Ride System (Bilstein)

wonder which one is better for my Gen II?

:thumbsup:

Has anyone used the arnott air ride?
They have two models The QA1 and Bilstein

16-Position QA1 Adjustable Air Suspension System
and
Hayabusa Rear Air Ride System (Bilstein)

wonder which one is better for my Gen II?

:thumbsup:

WHY Arnott...? ??? The 16 pos is prob adjustabel before installing? The other or even both are prob single cylinder....= no adjustment on the fly for rebound ( soft / hard ). I dont realy know much about the arnott systems.

I have a Arnott Air ride system. The ride is most comfortable. Unlike other air ride systems, Arnott is more of an air/ spring as apposed to the strut /cylinder set up. IMO...

Hi Louisbusa,
which one did you get? Bilstein or QA1

Bigrod1300
I have the arnott on my 9, once i set the knob for the rebound i did not need to play with it again.
just wanted to know which of the two would be better for the busa :cheerleader:

Thanks!

Djxtrodinaire,

I purchased the Bilstein (8 positions) air ride. I purchased the system when Arnott first started making these. The QA1 with the 16 settings is supposed to be the new and improved air shock.

I have the Arnott system and I don't like that I can't set the rebound--I would like to ride with it lower but the undertail rubs due to the "soft" ride---any suggestions--thanks

I had a partner that experienced a similar problem. The lowering links you are using (either 3 hole, 5 hole or the screw to adj. lowering links) may need adjusting or using the different air ride adjusting keys, you may have to rise the back end slightly. IMO, a adjustable rebound adjuster would have been great.
I hope this info. helps

Back