Are you kidding me?!!!!

Ha, I say send all the spiders to bots house. Spiders are his friend. FYI, expect a mod to change your title. Can't have and form of the f word in it.

Okay , this is how it works. First there are going to be "few " deaths before anybody takes notice. I assume step one is already complete. Now the authorities will take stock of the situation. But since they dont know what the hell is happening they ll only sit in small offices and blabber about it for some time. In the meantime some more people will die. Finally they ll wake up coz their own rear is on the line and call in an " expert" . If luck is good the "expert" knows what in happening otherwise he could even be a mechanic with a passing interest in sericulture. Please take stock that people are still getting bitten all this while. Finally , the local political parties jump onto the bandwagon and start cussing each other out , blaming them for the outbreak. Even going to the extend of saying " its a ploy of the opposition party to remove them from office" . A disaster management team is set up and thats about it. The spiders have done what they had to do and moved to s different town.

I was at work Saturday and didn't realize it until someone said something that a small tarantula was crawling up my back all my FR clothes on couldn't feel it. I HATE SPIDERS and SNAKES

sorry, this is not news.
just stupid crap drummed up by fox tv

a couple people have supposedly died from spider bites, in a town with a crazy bleed and burn your wound witch doctor, and no samples of the spider exist in the middle of a swarm ??? .

"All the bite patients first went to witch doctors, who cut open their wounds with razors, drained out blood and burnt it. That could have also made them sick," Phatowali said.

title should read "2 dummys die in India, Americans don't give a darn. " :whistle:

Okay , this is how it works. First there are going to be "few " deaths before anybody takes notice. I assume step one is already complete. Now the authorities will take stock of the situation. But since they dont know what the hell is happening they ll only sit in small offices and blabber about it for some time. In the meantime some more people will die. Finally they ll wake up coz their own rear is on the line and call in an " expert" . If luck is good the "expert" knows what in happening otherwise he could even be a mechanic with a passing interest in sericulture. Please take stock that people are still getting bitten all this while. Finally , the local political parties jump onto the bandwagon and start cussing each other out , blaming them for the outbreak. Even going to the extend of saying " its a ploy of the opposition party to remove them from office" . A disaster management team is set up and thats about it. The spiders have done what they had to do and moved to s different town.

Chandigarh resident? Interesting.

You guys can candy coat this all you want, this is the end of days..

Thanks, I'm not sleeping tonight.. :banghead:

GsxrBots said:
You guys can candy coat this all you want, this is the end of days..

Thanks, I'm not sleeping tonight.. :banghead:

Did you know that the average person eats 8 spiders while sleeping over the course of their lifetime? That you are most likely always within 10' of a spider. Sleep tight Steve, there watching you with all of those eyes.

if spiders swarm ....and spiders eat all the insects...frogs eat insects too....frogs STARVE!!! lol:laugh:

May 30, 2012: A spider suspected to be a new species of tarantula in Tinsukia, Assam state, India, is shown. The hairy spiders were first noticed about a month ago across Tinsukia district's grassy plains and dense jungle forests north of the Brahmaputra River. Colonies of giant, biting spiders are attacking villagers and causing painful swelling that frightened victims are dangerously draining themselves with razor blades in remote northeast India, officials said Tuesday, June 5, 2012.

Read more: 2 people dead after swarms of venomous spiders invade Indian town | Fox News

Back