Apparently I disrespected some dik at the bar tonight

@rubbersidedown It's people like you that cause unrest hahaha :)
I just want people to love me. Really,I do.
Nah...I just can't pull it off. I hate people. I'm sure its not easy with yer job.
Yer not allowed to just shoot them are ya...
guns.gif
PERPS
Rubb.

Hanging out in
The Devils Den
a good idea as
a recovering
addict ? ? ?

Hope you do not
fall off the wagon .

:beerchug:

No code broken that I see, bruv...and I wouldn't leave my lid outside either. If I need to check it in with the bar staff, that's fine as long as they know how to treat it properly.

More than likely t'was a case of liquid courage coursing through the veins. Glad it all worked out and nobody had to get dusted.

Well...I suppose I'll take what I can get. At least he shows up now. Lol.

I've been good, me bro. Busy as all get out, but good. Thankfully no one's been with my pew-pews. :D I did nail a pigeon a little back...he sure was tasty.

Looks like life is still interesting, eh? :cool:

Well...I suppose I'll take what I can get. At least he shows up now. Lol.

I've been good, me bro. Busy as all get out, but good. Thankfully no one's been with my pew-pews. :D I did nail a pigeon a little back...he sure was tasty.

Looks like life is still interesting, eh? :cool:
never a dull moment with the Rubb. hehehe. Tell me you did not actually eat a pigeon...and if you did...did it taste like chicken...
lick gif.gif

Rubb.

And am I the only that's pickin this up? Is bigdr postin again?? :shocked::shocked:View attachment 1627387

Hey Paul , me oul' pal , how you doin' , coconut muncher ...?
Hope yer keeping well , great to see you make an appearance .. let you outta the home for a while ... nice .:moon:
You still riding and growing bananas ? prob not at the same time , although wouldn't suprise me ..
Great to hear from you after all this time ..:thumbsup:

Hey Paul , me oul' pal , how you doin' , coconut muncher ...?
Hope yer keeping well , great to see you make an appearance .. let you outta the home for a while ... nice .:moon:
You still riding and growing bananas ? prob not at the same time , although wouldn't suprise me ..
Great to hear from you after all this time ..:thumbsup:

Jules, you big lump...how the HECK have you been? Are you still terrorizing the Emerald Isle? I think the .Org might break pretty soon. Reported sightings of long members and all.

Been good, just busy busy busy. Oddly enough, bananas fit into the equation, but that's a story for another day. I haven't been riding lately, but I still have a Busa. Second one, in fact.

Good to see you up and at 'em. Lol...I think you've been making more appearances than me!

never a dull moment with the Rubb. hehehe. Tell me you did not actually eat a pigeon...and if you did...did it taste like chicken...View attachment 1627406
Rubb.

For sure. :D Actually, I did eat it. The breast was about the only worthwhile meat...so I threw it in a pan with some butter and olive oil and then seasoned it with a little salt, black pepper, garlic powder and lemon.

It actually turned out delicious! I wouldn't say they taste like chicken...maybe more on the duck side. I'm on the hunt for about 2 dozen more of 'em, if I can. I want to try making a local dish with the airborne morsels; it involves soy, lemon, onions, garlic and hot pepper. :tasty:

For sure. :D Actually, I did eat it. The breast was about the only worthwhile meat...so I threw it in a pan with some butter and olive oil and then seasoned it with a little salt, black pepper, garlic powder and lemon.

It actually turned out delicious! I wouldn't say they taste like chicken...maybe more on the duck side. I'm on the hunt for about 2 dozen more of 'em, if I can. I want to try making a local dish with the airborne morsels; it involves soy, lemon, onions, garlic and hot pepper. :tasty:

Ever eat crow?

It tastes similar to duck as well but I've never really developed a taste for it.....too bad as we have hundreds of them around here.

I know "squab" is a big thing-and all they are just doves so I figure they'd taste similar to pigeon.

Back