Anyone watch Ultimate Fighter??

Found out my Bro is on Ultimate fighter 8 premiering in Sept I think. If you get a chance look up TUF 8 Trailer on youtube. He is the Blonde guy with tatts on his shoulders. He is shown on it a couple of times. Its the same trailer they showed at the finale of TUF 7 last week.

DO you get to talk to him at all. It looks like your bro has some trouble coming his way from the previews. At the end of the show they showed him getting KOd but not in the ring. Should be interesting.

:rofl: ha ha i am no tough guy but little Jose just quit:moon: i mean quit....you cant quit "mr Napoleon" what a punk he got it coming to him... here in tx ufc comes on at 10pm yeah buddy:laugh:

DO you get to talk to him at all. It looks like your bro has some trouble coming his way from the previews. At the end of the show they showed him getting KOd but not in the ring. Should be interesting.

which show was that the first or this past wednesday??? I missed the 2nd show

This new ultimate fighter looks to dramatic. The editing is different or something. I dont like it. Of course I'll still watch it but I just want to see the fights. Praise the dvr

Well the knockout your talking about...in the bathroom...thats not junie...im not sure who it is....but that guy has tats on his back..my bro doesnt...

I dont know how he did or what went on b/c i told him i wanted to watch the season. But it does look like it gets interesting. He is shown on spike.com life in the house leak chugging a fifth of jack and screaming im ready to fight....lol.. Its going to be interesting this third episode

Well the knockout your talking about...in the bathroom...thats not junie...im not sure who it is....but that guy has tats on his back..my bro doesnt...

I dont know how he did or what went on b/c i told him i wanted to watch the season. But it does look like it gets interesting. He is shown on spike.com life in the house leak chugging a fifth of jack and screaming im ready to fight....lol.. Its going to be interesting this third episode

OH, OK. The guy by the pool getting into it with someone was the same guy. He had tats on his back too. They just show it real quick to get ya hooked.

It looks like he squared off against three LHW on one of the trailers..he throws a bottle at Bader's (it looks like) feet and then it looks like all hell broke loose...

I will never forget Dana's line now though...i guess some of the fighters were wanting to vote someone off....

Dana says "This isnt F'ing survivor. You dont vote him off....you beat him off" ..Then he looks sideways and says "that didnt sound right did it?" Funny as hell.

Wow..so its been an interesting couple of episodes, huh? I know nothing of what happened so its all been a surprise for me. Didn't know he was going to be acting like a douche on the show. LOL. I have never seen him act like that. Can't say i agree with it, but its getting him noticed which is what he wanted i guess. I guess i will find out with you guys if he can back it up all the way to the end or not.

acting like a douche to say the least. yes it has been an interesting past couple episodes, he is luck Dana didn't kick him off.

I would be a big fan if he wasn't going to get kicked off without evening losing a fight. Sad to see he is missing one aspect of winning the whole thing...self control.

I am still a fan though.:cheerleader:

I hope Junie gets his butt beat. No class at all. I am sure it makes good ratings, but come on, have some respect for yourself and your fellow fighters.

Wow..so its been an interesting couple of episodes, huh? I know nothing of what happened so its all been a surprise for me. Didn't know he was going to be acting like a douche on the show. LOL. I have never seen him act like that. Can't say i agree with it, but its getting him noticed which is what he wanted i guess. I guess i will find out with you guys if he can back it up all the way to the end or not.
Yep he's looking like a MAJOR ass ??? looks like the kind of guy who's going to self destruct and fade away career wise :laugh:
The show was filmed a few months back....the only thing thats happening live is the finale. If you stay in touch with Junie you should at least know how far he got right?

Last edited:
Yep he's looking like a MAJOR ass ??? looks like the kind of guy who's going to self destruct and fade away career wise :laugh:
The show was filmed a few months back....the only thing thats happening live is the finale. If you stay in touch with Junie you should at least know how far he got right?

Nah, I didnt even bother asking how he did. I knew he could get in trouble if he told how he did so i didnt even want to put him in the position. I apologize in advance for anything else he might do. Like i said he really isnt like that. I dont think i have ever really seen him drink either. I have seen him have a beer or two, but never sloshed. He is actually really easy to get along with. Thats why everyone that knows him is actually shocked to see him act like that. When he fights or does interviews yea he acts cocky and refers to himself in the third person. Thats just a persona...kind of. There is an interview of him on youtube where he talks cocky, but that was just because the producers asked him and my other bro to put on a show.

Nah, I didnt even bother asking how he did. I knew he could get in trouble if he told how he did so i didnt even want to put him in the position. I apologize in advance for anything else he might do. Like i said he really isnt like that. I dont think i have ever really seen him drink either. I have seen him have a beer or two, but never sloshed. He is actually really easy to get along with. Thats why everyone that knows him is actually shocked to see him act like that. When he fights or does interviews yea he acts cocky and refers to himself in the third person. Thats just a persona...kind of. There is an interview of him on youtube where he talks cocky, but that was just because the producers asked him and my other bro to put on a show.
He's young, maybe he'll do a Chris Leben and come around :thumbsup: Everybody handles pressure different :laugh:

don't forget ufc edits video's to make them more interesting and it would suck if there were no heels in the house.

Back