Anyone watch Ultimate Fighter??

Silent Shogun

Registered
Found out my Bro is on Ultimate fighter 8 premiering in Sept I think. If you get a chance look up TUF 8 Trailer on youtube. He is the Blonde guy with tatts on his shoulders. He is shown on it a couple of times. Its the same trailer they showed at the finale of TUF 7 last week.

If anyone can post the link to the video i would appreciate it. I am currently on a work PC and Youtube is blocked. If not i will put it up later. Thanks.
beerchug.gif

Here is a link for anyone that is interested.  LW fighter, Blonde hair w/ tats on shoulders.

Edit: Cant get quick link to work. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
SO..Anyone watch the first episode..my bro was junie allen browning..the last fight of the night... made jose "Hitler" aguilar quit in between rounds!!

Yep seen it your bro is cocky but hes good lol. He told the guy interviewing him that he had a better chance of getting him pregnant than beating him in the fight lol. Im pulling for him

Your bro is a cocky sob but funny as all get out well I guess as long as you can back it up you can be as cocky as you want to be.

He is not really that cocky IRL...he is but he puts it on thick for the show....I dont know how he does overall b/c i wanted to watch it and find out... I do know its going to be interesting though this season. If i know how much he loves to be entertaining he will probably end up being the heel not to long from now. He is actually fun to hang out with....He cracks on himself more than anyone when he is off camera.

I saw him fight too, much talent. He said he wished the other guy would have gone another round so he could work on his cardio!:rofl::thumbsup:

You won't see to much of him next week since the last of the fighters have to make it into the house. I will have to see what you guys think the week after that.......... :whistle

I couldn't believe guida didnt make wieght...i bet he even cut 20 lbs before he even got there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny guida didnt make weight cause he was saying how easy it was.. But i wont see anymore shows i gotta go to iraq on friday so ill be looking forward to hear how the season plays out.

Its funny guida didnt make weight cause he was saying how easy it was.. But i wont see anymore shows i gotta go to iraq on friday so ill be looking forward to hear how the season plays out.

Good luck over there and watch your ass. AND THANK YOU

You say "I gotta go to Iraq this Friday" like it's a trip to Dairy Queen:bowdown:.

Be safe Brother and come home safely. Thank you for your service:usa::usa::usa:

It still plays over here...just a week behind for whatever reason.. On AFN Extra.. 1pm and 8pm..
Just stay away from message boards and there will be no spoilers.

What was the other guy talkin about...he belongs with Napoleon, Hitler...then he goes on to say hes straight up criminal dawg :rofl:

Back