Anyone want to part with an extra Gen 1 tank?

got one with a large dent from bein flipped on its head:whistle:
see pic, n pm ur interest:thumbsup:

ps:I used the tank after accident for over 1000 miles. i can attest there are no leaks.

brokebackBusa 009.jpg

Last edited:
If that one doesn't work for you I have 2000 blue and silver that is in great condition. It only has a small rock chip near the filler and a few light zipper scratches. I'll post pics later today. Make me an offer if interested.
Posted via Mobile Device

since I dint specify-mine is off my '03 model:moon:
dont wana get beat w/a ruler for not followin:rulez:

:rofl:

Yer lucky I don't live closer to you :lol:

I just want the OP to get the right part...'99-'00 tanks use a external fuel pump and CA tanks are 5.3 gals...all others are 5.8 gals...plus the emission hook ups are diff

'01-'07 tanks have the internal fuel pump...CA tanks are 5.0 gals (+ the diff emission hook ups)...all others are 5.5 gals :thumbsup:

'08-'09 tanks Gen2...are different from Gen1 ('99-'07)...CA models are 5.3...all others are 5.5 gals :beerchug:

:rofl:

Yer lucky I don't live closer to you :lol:

I just want the OP to get the right part...'99-'00 tanks use a external fuel pump and CA tanks are 5.3 gals...all others are 5.8 gals...plus the emission hook ups are diff

'01-'07 tanks have the internal fuel pump...CA tanks are 5.0 gals (+ the diff emission hook ups)...all others are 5.5 gals :thumbsup:

Man did I learn alot with this thread.. :bowdown:

Back