Anyone know this bike ? Jacksonville, Fl

I also want to add my howling dissent on the price...that is way too much to pay for an 08...It is a good looking bike but probably 1500-2000 dollars too high...

Yeah, seems a bit high to me for an 08. I got my 08 at the end of 09 with 9000 miles on it. I paid $8300, and it already had Yosh full system, PC3, BMC filter, and a year and a half left on the 3 year maintenance plan :)

Now, two years later, 10k sounds a bit steep, even though it has low mileage.

Dunno anything about that bike, but mine is up for sale (kromdom sent me this way, thinkin' your buddy might be interested in my 2008). I will say that I barely paid $10K for mine right off the show room floor, and blue book is about $9500 right now, so $10K does seem excessive. Of course, as a competing seller, I'm probably biased. ;)

Check my sig for the add. Thanks for looking. :beerchug:

Very nice ride, and of course the fastest color in '08, but the yosh doesn't do much but reduce weight. Even throwing in the pit bull wouldn't make it worth that money. Someone on here is offering 7500 obo on an '08

I think 10K is about right. 1900 miles isnt a lot. Plus the bike has lots of $$$$$ aftermarket parts on it
that arent over the top like its been a weekend warrior at the track.
I paid 10.2 for my 09 which only had 160 miles on it showroom condition but no mods.
yeah its an 08 who cares same as a 13.2K 11 model. Now if it was an below an 08 model that drops
big time in value since it would be considered a GEN 1
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, seems a bit high to me for an 08. I got my 08 at the end of 09 with 9000 miles on it. I paid $8300, and it already had Yosh full system, PC3, BMC filter, and a year and a half left on the 3 year maintenance plan :)

Now, two years later, 10k sounds a bit steep, even though it has low mileage.

9000 miles on a busa is a lot different then less then 2K miles HUGE difference in value.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think 10K is about right. Posted via Mobile Device

I have to respectfully disagree.

Bought my 08 last year for $8500, 1-owner with less than 3K miles: ASV levers, Scotts Steering Damper, Yosh CF TRC s/o, CF-look frame covers and inlays.

Picked up my 09 this year for $8200: 1-owner, less than 2K miles, Yosh R-77 s/o, PC5, Helibars, ZG screen

Have to point out that above are California prices, normally higher than other states.

I respect all the opinions here and thank everyone who responded, but I still don't think it's a bad price for very low miles and all the upgrades. He just sold his '08 GSX-R 1000 with around 2,500 miles on eBay for $8,900 so $1,100 more for a great bike isn't going to kill him. Look at the bright side, he'll be a part of a better community. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He probably priced it a little high knowing that people would low ball him. I'm sure he'll take 8k if you offer it. If he asked for 8k somebody would only offer 6k or 7k.

Back