Anyone know a custom Busa bike mechanic in South Florida?

Lubejobs42

Registered
I purchased another Busa but it's disassembled. It is a brand new 2007 that was taken apart, turbo added, custom single sided swing are made, all custom body panels, the coolest "Clear" wheels I have ever seen. Problem is it is in 1000 pieces. I need someone to build it for me. Needs to be someone experienced in "customs" as some of the stuff is very unique.
Can anyone refer me to someone?
Thank you!!!

who's turbo kit and how much power u lookn to make? any engine modifications? first thing to do is get rid of them wheels and swingarm. Walter Sprout is in Flordia but not sure if he would build a bike in a 1000 pieces tho. those are usually headaches for builders and I'm not even sure if he does that but he does tune turbo bikes and is one the best there is period.

I will do the build for you if you can get it up to me in VA. My first question would be; why is it in pieces?

P.

I will do the build for you if you can get it up to me in VA. My first question would be; why is it in pieces?

P.

Hi, Getting all to VA is kind of a pain but I appreciate and will keep in mind.

Bike was being built for a high profile Miami guy that is no longer high profile. He ran into hard times.
I purchased everything. Seat-tail section and front faring are only parts missing. I was thinking of using 2008+ model parts.

The bike was disassembled for a custom build. Frame and swing arm were plated in black nickel. Lots of $$ spent.

If you don't get who you want down there, let me know. I'd be happy to give you an estimate, and pics of some bikes I have built and worked on. I have one of the best painters around, Kenny Dean, and a great turbo guy who actually drag races and builds turbos. Looks like a great project. Good luck.

P.

If you don't get who you want down there, let me know. I'd be happy to give you an estimate, and pics of some bikes I have built and worked on. I have one of the best painters around, Kenny Dean, and a great turbo guy who actually drag races and builds turbos. Looks like a great project. Good luck.

P.

I absolutely will!!!! Thank you

I'm in Houston, not too far away. I specialize in turbos, and it wouldn't be the first time I've gotten a bike in milk crates.

Looks like a nice project but I would rethink those wheels with all the power you will have. Doesn't seem safe to me. Good luck finding someone to do this for you. Start a build thread once you do, looks like some cool parts

If I were you I would make a choice. Do I want a badazz turbo bike or a badazz show bike? Not really a good idea to have your cake and eat it too in this situation. All those pretty fancy parts may not hold up 2 well under the HP of a turbo. If I were you I would sell the turbo and put the $$ towards finishing up the custom bling or I would sell off the bling and put the profits towards doing up a turbo busa the RIGHT way. You would have no problem selling off the parts of whichever route you decide not to go on here no problem :whistle:

If you left now you could be here you could be here by 3 tomorrow!!! :grinning:

Let me see what I can figure out how to get it there. Pain to crate everything.

Okay, if you have any questions, my number is in my sig. I usually use 1-888-haul bikes for people who ship complete bikes to me, but yours isn't even a roller so we can x that out.

If your willing to foot the time for me to build it, flights, cost of parts needed during assembly right now, a bike lift and have a shop full of tools. I can leave friday...If not go to forward air, get them to order you a bike container, load everything in it with a inventory sheet, put a combo lock on it and ship it to me...

Thank you. spoke to William and he's too busy. I can't believe I can't find someone local!!

Johnny "Turbo" Dorbin at Exotic Cycle in Sarasota. One of the best Busa builders you'll ever meet. If it says Suzuki on it, he can assemble it. 941-360-3278. Good luck.

Back