Anyone hear from ol Rub lately?

Guys, from memory brother Rub stated he was losing his internet access due to his divorce woes. Maybe if someone has a phone number for him, they could contact him and let us know he's still kicking. Could not find this thread the other night :banghead:

Bruvah...where you at? Chime in an let us know how an ol bastid's doin, eh? Hope you're holdin up alright, me bro. :thumbsup:

I called but # is no longer any good......Rubb chime in or i'm putting out the hound dogs and I'm coming up there...

i second that...but i know how divorces go.....Im sure he is at the stage where crap is hitting the fan bad now....

i second that...but i know how divorces go.....Im sure he is at the stage where crap is hitting the fan bad now....

Give him some time and let that settle...it overwhelms sometimes for far too long. Hopefully he's doing well and we'll hear from him soon...

Pretty sure he's mad at me.. He called the house and let's just say we disagreed on a few points..

Nope.Not mad at you Doug. Should be the other way around.I was a jerk to you on the phone. I've been a bit angry lately,more than usual,thats why I have taken a bit of a break. No point in getting my friends on here mad at me too. I love this place,but I do know when to stay away,I can be bad for business. :whistle:

Thanks for the shout out. Life has dumped me in the crapper,I'm just hoping nobody flushes.:laugh:

Rubb.

Ahh, there he is :) Glad you peeked in for a bit Rub...hang in there...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Nope.Not mad at you Doug. Should be the other way around.I was a jerk to you on the phone. I've been a bit angry lately,more than usual,thats why I have taken a bit of a break. No point in getting my friends on here mad at me too. I love this place,but I do know when to stay away,I can be bad for business. :whistle:

Thanks for the shout out. Life has dumped me in the crapper,I'm just hoping nobody flushes.:laugh:

Rubb.

Glad to hear from you. Sorry I missed you. Stay strong brother

I've been a bit angry lately,more than usual,thats why I have taken a bit of a break. No point in getting my friends on here mad at me too. I love this place,but I do know when to stay away,I can be bad for business. :whistle:

Hey Rubb I totally been there before and know what you mean :beerchug: That's a good thing that you are able to recognize that and put yourself in check so to speak. A lot of people aren't able to do that and just run around venting and blowing up on any and everybody around them thinking they are the issue. Way to stay on top of things Rubb :bowdown:

Its still good to hear from you bruvah!!

Rubb.

There you are! Glad to hear from you, bruvah. :thumbsup: How you holdin up so far?

glad you checked in Rub. Many of us have been through what your going through now and are here to help you if you need it.

Back