Anyone headed to SummerFest this year??

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Maybe we could meet up if anyone heads up this way for the greatest music festival :beerchug:

Lineup

I wish but I'm effectively tied up with "work-fest" & tour-fest" this year.

I'm helping with "construction-fest" with a side of couple of rides here and there to pass the time.

Been to one show already, and going to see that same artist again in July with a girlfriend because it was so amazing... :D

Keeping my schedule kind of empty -patiently waiting for my Foo Fighters to release their next album and tour again so I can stalk them in a more appropriate manner than I've been doing for the last few years :whistle:

I am coming to town for Summerfest 2 nights. July 4th and 5th

No I didn't move but technically I am NOT in Milwaukee. :poke::rulez:

I wish i could but i am going to the Motley Crew concert in Texas when i am down there.....Wife spent 3 grand for special tickets for me as they are my all time fav band and this is the final tour for them. They are retiring after this year :(

Viper - I'm covering them in Detroit, on both of their tour stops! Amazing show with them! Hopefully they go out with a bang...

i hope so they have been my fav band since they started

I wish I could make RockUSA. Five Finger Death Punch is one of my favorite bands. I am however going to Summerfest. As much as I hate Summerfest, but have to make my girl happy, and go to Brad Paisley, yes I have a Country Girl.

Back