Anyone having problems with TRAC DYNAMICS

Fernanhaya

Registered
Im having a lot of problems with trac. And i would like to Know if is only me. If you are having problems with trac. please let me know.

Im having a lot of problems with trac. And i would like to Know if is only me. If you are having problems with trac. please let me know.

More info please.... better description of problem ..... with parts or customer service... future customer here myself

They aren't advertising with us right now but Dave is a good guy, I can contact him and get him to work with you if you need me to do that...

cap

• Haha
Reactions: VNE
More info please.... better description of problem ..... with parts or customer service... future customer here myself

Agree whats the issues? I am curious too.... maybe getting some suspension work done in the future......

I bought from them before and it was an excellent service. but this time i order my 300 kit 11 weeks ago and everytime i call is a different excused. I tried to talk to dave straight but his secretary dont let me. She always says hes not there. When i first call he told me that my 300 kit was going to be in my house in 3 weeks. Well week 4 came and i came back from work and nothing showed up. I call them back and the first thing the secretary told me is that they were having problems with the chrome guy. I let it go and week 5 came and i called again. She said that she had all my parts ready for shipment but she was missing the swingarm. (because the chrome guy). week 6 and nothing. when i call she just didnt know who i was and she said that they were waiting for my wheel because they were having problems with performance machine. i ask her about what she said in week 5 and she just cut the call. week 8 i called them back. and she said to me that she was waiting for my arm. (the one she recieved in week 6.) last week i called and she said she was 100% sure that my things were going to be ship friday because she was recieving the wheel on thursday. Today i callled and she saID MY ARM IS NOT FINISH. THAT THEY WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MACHINED PARTS AND MY ARM IS NOT READY. So many lies. They guy that is building my bike talk to them multiple times and nothing. Im tired of lies. And Dave is not helping at all. I tried this and all i get is lies and lies. This is the way i see it. I only wanted to know the truth. Im in the military and im one of those guys that takes his job too serious. AND I HATE LIES. I havent ride my bike in 7 weeks. The bike is in that place and i dont trust too much. Really upset and sad about the situation.

Let me give Dave a shout today... I will post something up later, once again there is usually another part of the story. I know all the bike builders and manufacturers have been out at events so that may be the reason for the delay...

cap

• Haha
Hey guys, I spoke with Dave on the super secret red batphone and he is on this. He is going to check and see whats going on and get back to the buyer.

I can tell you from working with Dave that he is out during race season A LOT, just like most of the other companies with us that race.....

cap

• Haha
I bought from them before and it was an excellent service. but this time i order my 300 kit 11 weeks ago and everytime i call is a different excused. I tried to talk to dave straight but his secretary dont let me. She always says hes not there. When i first call he told me that my 300 kit was going to be in my house in 3 weeks. Well week 4 came and i came back from work and nothing showed up. I call them back and the first thing the secretary told me is that they were having problems with the chrome guy. I let it go and week 5 came and i called again. She said that she had all my parts ready for shipment but she was missing the swingarm. (because the chrome guy). week 6 and nothing. when i call she just didnt know who i was and she said that they were waiting for my wheel because they were having problems with performance machine. i ask her about what she said in week 5 and she just cut the call. week 8 i called them back. and she said to me that she was waiting for my arm. (the one she recieved in week 6.) last week i called and she said she was 100% sure that my things were going to be ship friday because she was recieving the wheel on thursday. Today i callled and she saID MY ARM IS NOT FINISH. THAT THEY WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MACHINED PARTS AND MY ARM IS NOT READY. So many lies. They guy that is building my bike talk to them multiple times and nothing. Im tired of lies. And Dave is not helping at all. I tried this and all i get is lies and lies. This is the way i see it. I only wanted to know the truth. Im in the military and im one of those guys that takes his job too serious. AND I HATE LIES. I havent ride my bike in 7 weeks. The bike is in that place and i dont trust too much. Really upset and sad about the situation.
hello.
got a call today from the captain, he made me aware of your post....if you could give me your name or where you ordered it from, i would be able to give you some specific information. we don't lie here....so whatever information you are given is correct at that time.

thanks.

It is important to have a flexible paradigm in about every relationship, no matter who, what, when, or where. You won't find very many business's that don't stress about being in the middle of helping people get what they want. Usually patience and an understanding attitude can help relieve the stresses of expectation and gentle persistence will yield good rewards all the way around. I'm sure this will eventually work out for you FH. Good luck busa bro and have a good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

or maybe just hard times and they are doing like alot of shops operate now...."yeah it will be at your door in 3 weeks= as soon as I get your money I will then order the parts and materials necessary to make what you have ordered" I've ordered a set of swingarms bearings from them that were suppose to be in stock and ship in 2 days... 2 freaking weeks! I think they make good products and the arm that is on my current bike is built by Trac, I've just learned to buy product through a distributor that stocks instead of dealing direct.

Damn 12 weeks without riding. Im going to die. LOL. It sucks bro. I wish they send your stuff faster than mine. My bike has been sitting in the shop for a long time. I bet the batterie is messed up now. And im going to have a bunch of problems. Sucks. But im just trying not to talk about it. It gets me mad:banghead::banghead:.

if it were me i would demand a refund and go elsewhere. no reason for a wait that long and the run around.

my arm took while to get but they were honest.

Back