Checked my trac dynamics chain

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
This is in regards to this thread

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...250-anyone-having-problems-trac-dynamics.html

After reading this thread I decided to go out to the garage and look at the chain Trac Dynamics sent me with my 240 kit, I didnt use the chain because I had just replaced my chain prior to installing the 240 so I used it and kept this one as a spare. Look at the Max CCs this chain is rated for.

400cc

==========================================================

000_3473.jpg

That is a bad thing.....this can get someone hurt. Not to mention the damage to a bike.

What are they thinking sending out chains for a Ninja 250 to be put on a Hayabusa.

That is not the way to do business.

OMG. I guess u got a worst one. See when i order my 240Kit the first time they send me a 530 DID. rated for bigger than 1300.

I think we all should email or call "TRAC Dynamics" and complain, tell those basards we want answers.

Anyone that does business like that should not be in business.

I wrote Trac Dynamics an email a few days ago and asked them what kind of retards they have running the place, i am still waiting for a response, I want answers.
We will get to the bottom of this, one way or the other.

I think we all should email or call "TRAC Dynamics" and complain, tell those basards we want answers.

Anyone that does business like that should not be in business.

I wrote Trac Dynamics an email a few days ago and asked them what kind of retards they have running the place, i am still waiting for a response, I want answers.
We will get to the bottom of this, one way or the other.

:banghead:

WOW! come on..... i haven't been on the board for awhile, but i saw this and just have to respond. this guy is insulting my company and calling me a "retard" because of something that is printed on a chain box. anyone with motorcycle experience would know that the largest parts distributor in the world "parts unlimited" would not sell a 530 chain that was only rated for a 400cc bike, therefore there must be another answer.

here is what i found out. we buy our chain in 100 ft rolls from parts unlimited, they call it LM 530 PRO X. it is made by EK and is the same as their ZVX. when they ship rolls ogf chain they also supply boxes to package the chain in after it is cut. i just looked at some of the boxes and what they have done is stick little "530" stickers over some other writing....it looks like they are using old 428 boxes and re-labeling them to use for 530 chain. the problem is that they did not cover up the part of the box that says "use for 400 cc bikes"

if this customer looks closely at the box, he will see the sticker placed just above where it gives the cc rating.

this is a great chain for the price, we would not sell it with our kits if it were not. we also have more expensive chain that is available if a customer wants to up-grade. everyone knows our reputation for selling the highest quality parts. from what i can see, there are 2
people on here that are making judgements about a product that haven't even used.

dave.

Thank you for clearing that up Dave. So we have a good chain in an old box. You can understand the confusion with the labeling, again, thank you Sir. :bowdown:

Hey Dave thanks for responding. and just so you know I wasnt the one that said retards.

Anyway just so you know I am very pleased with the 240 kit I got from you.

However the box I received is a LM 530 PRO-X Box ( No stickers covering anything ) and does say designed for a maximum engine size of 400cc

There is a sticker on the end of the box that reads LM530MOX-130

With no sticker and just the box itself I think you can see where my concerns are, Is there another way to check and see if this is the correct chain.

Hey Dave thanks for responding. and just so you know I wasnt the one that said retards.

However the box I received is a LM 530 PRO-X Box ( No stickers covering anything ) and does say designed for a maximum engine size of 400cc

With no sticker and just the box itself I think you can see where my concerns are, Is there another way to check and see if this is the correct chain.

why not just mic it for thickness and compare to your 530?

it is absolutely the right chain, we cut them all off of the same roll. we only have 530 chain here, no 525's or 520's. look real close at the box just above were it says for 400 cc motorcycles......you will see a very thin perfectely placed label over the original writing.

Last edited:
Back