Anyone have video of C.A. sequential taillight?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
The stock animation on their site just doesn't cut it. Looks too much like an animated gif. I wanna see real video before I pull the trigger.

This was the video I watched when I bought mine off of eBay. They had it embeded in the auction w/e.. but it was why I decided to do what I did. Now I as several others on YouTube that forgot to put on the resistor that it comes with.. w/o it, it looks like the regular intergrated setup (just flashes) vs doing the sequential thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did you buy yours from in eBay? How long have you had it? Any issues?

I know where to buy them. That's not what the thread was about buy thanks man.

there's a vid on the homepage of their website as well. not of the busa light, but i'd assume it functions the same way.

Home page has no video of the sequential just a COMING SOON video window with YouTube logos. Besides it's likely a crappy "animation" type grainy video like C.A. Had on their site

I hope this upload works.

But here's a video of my bike that I did this morning with the CA sequentials on it.

Attachments

• break light.mov
    11.4 MB · Views: 101
Doesn't work for me cuz I'm on here thru my iPhone. Thanks for the effort tho

Funny.. It's in Apple,s .mov format.. lol.. Hmmm.. I can try something different when I get home. Let me know.. I'll upload it to youtube I can. Will email a link or something. Will that work?

Back