Anyone have an opinion on these pants

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
I have narrowed down my pants and boots selection to the ones below from newenough.com. From researching this stuff it seems like for my size these may have the best chance of fitting (6'5" 190lbs, 34" waist, size 11 shoe). If anyone has these or similar and can give some feedback, let me know!
Teknic sport leather pants:
http://www.newenough.com/teknic_sport_leather_pants_page.htm
Teknic lightning boots:
http://www.newenough.com/teknic_lightning_boots_page.htm
smile.gif

I dunno really, but I have been very impressed with Teknic and Newenough over the last couple of years. I own a pair of boots and gloves and they are really nice, especially for the money.

Lets us know how they work out...

I think there is a guy selling those boots on ebay for 99 bucks. Also i have a pair of technic pants. Got them on a track day for 100 bucks. I bought mine big so i can wear pants under them...You know i was thinking this wasnt useful at all.sry
wink.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7942095580

Not much feedback for this one so I ordered them and will report on how they are fit, look, comfort, service, etc. Will be awhile before I can wear them while riding though, love the PNW!
smile.gif

did u go with ebay or the store?

Looks pretty damn good justintime. I've always wanted a pair of those same exact pants, but the size is not right. I'm 6'5" also, but I wear a 38" waist. And for the way that leather fits most times, I would probably have to get a 42" or possibly a 44" waist for them to fit comfortably. You've got my vote. Actually the boots resemble the Joe Rocket Tepor Evo's. I've got the JR's and the one's that you posted in the all-black looks very similar to mine.
cool.gif

Looks pretty damn good justintime.  I've always wanted a pair of those same exact pants, but the size is not right.  I'm 6'5" also, but I wear a 38" waist.  And for the way that leather fits most times, I would probably have to get a 42" or possibly a 44" waist for them to fit comfortably.  You've got my vote.  Actually the boots resemble the Joe Rocket Tepor Evo's.  I've got the JR's and the one's that you posted in the all-black looks very similar to mine.  
cool.gif
I am definitely worried about my height to weight difference for a fit. But from reading up on them Teknic had the longest length for the given waist size. At 6'5" it may still be a bit short but I figure the boots should cover it just fine. These do have an elastic waist with a velcro adjust for a comfortable fit, click on the link above and read the description for more. I always wanted something like this too and just decided to invest the money before I ride the bike again. Too many wrecks listed here and I see too many as well. The next thing before riding season is a stronger chain, I am done reading about broken chains and the damage it can do. Plus I ride pretty agressively.
smile.gif

Looks pretty damn good justintime.  I've always wanted a pair of those same exact pants, but the size is not right.  I'm 6'5" also, but I wear a 38" waist.  And for the way that leather fits most times, I would probably have to get a 42" or possibly a 44" waist for them to fit comfortably.  You've got my vote.  Actually the boots resemble the Joe Rocket Tepor Evo's.  I've got the JR's and the one's that you posted in the all-black looks very similar to mine.  
cool.gif
Oops! I made a definite boo-boo. It's Sidi and not Joe Rocket. Don't know what was on my mind at the time I was typing...
all_coholic.gif

Back