Anyone have an old ipod Nano thats broke?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I ran over my ipod this summer with my lawn mower and it cracked the LCD. I pulled it apart last night for the fun of it and that seems to be the only thing wrong with it.... If someone has an old nano that has died some other death let me know how much you want for it... I am going to work a project with my son to learn how to make something out of nothing.....

cap

Hey Cap, Did the battery out of your diseased I-pod look like a replaceable battery?

Hey Cap, Did the battery out of your diseased I-pod look like a replaceable battery?

I ordered the LCD and I will change it at home. I did crack the case and its the original battery, why do you ask?

Ran mine over the lawnmower this summer too (don't ask how). It came out in about 5,000 pieces! you're lucky that's all that broke!

If it doesn't work out for you, I have one my wife dropped in the ocean...

I ordered the LCD and I will change it at home. I did crack the case and its the original battery, why do you ask?
my I-Pod's battery is on the fritz and if I can "operate" and replace the battery I might be able to save a few dollars. Money is tight Cap:laugh:

Back