Where is your ipod

twist-n-go

Registered
first off I know not everyone agrees with using an ipod while riding, but a lot of people do so to those people who do where do you keep it ? I have thought about velcro on the tank but I'm not sure I want to put something like that on my tank. Any ideas?

I have the Sony Bean - holds 750 songs & radio fits nicely in my inside pocket of my leathers. It is very small.

I also have a chatterbox system that I ran a cable extension from radio shack - put the unit in the trunk.

I use my stem stand, inside pocket or tank bag. Depending on my mood. For my 60gig ipod

Yeah when I am riding the iPod is at home on the desk... Music in helmet, just one more way to distract yourself from the job at hand get yourself smoked...
tounge.gif

first off I know not everyone agrees with using an ipod while riding, but a lot of people do so to those people who do where do you keep it ? I have thought about velcro on the tank but I'm not sure I want to put something like that on my tank. Any ideas?
I put velcro on the back of mine (IPod Shuffle) and put in the clutch master cylinder cover. Works great!

I see folks w/ it on their hip, others w/ it on their stem stand, some w/ it in their pocket......

I like to ride w/ the sound of the voices in my head.
tounge.gif

I've seen a lot of guys slip them in the little front pockets of their tank bags, easy to get to that way.

I do the jacket thing myself It's just not easy to get to. remove gloves, unzip jacket, unzip pocket. I guess until I get a stem stand the jacket will have to do. I think the velcro would not allow me to use some of the accessories I have for the ipod. Thanks for the help everyone...
beerchug.gif

Pocket inside my jacket or full piece suit. That way I can just get off the bike walk around, jump back on, and I don't have to connect or disconnect any wires.

attached to the tank bag... this way I can pause it when in traffice or talking to someone I am riding with. if the weather gets bad I just put it in the bag.

Back