Anyone have a theory on how Honda and Marquez won't win this weekend?

brpo

Registered
I give it a go...

An unseen cosmic vortex manifests itself in the middle of the track - Marquez jacks the throttle creating a warp bubble, casting himself out of existence. Could happen!

OK - he could crash out. But, based on last year I think crashing is only slightly more likely than the warp bubble theory.

Aliens fare pretty well with cosmic warp bubbles. He will have some time with friends and family. Watch his eyes closely during his winning speech. Look for the transparent eyelid just before he blinks.

Aliens fare pretty well with cosmic warp bubbles. He will have some time with friends and family. Watch his eyes closely during his winning speech. Look for the transparent eyelid just before he blinks.

Plausible...

image-2239966782.jpg

Well....I'm going to poo poo all those theories and say after watching him last year crash in WUP, return to his second bike and lay down the fastest lap of the session @ COTA,
in order for him to loose, he would need to leave the country today.

Spoilers ahead...

What caused Colin to pit in and DNF?
Why did FS1 call Rossi out of the race?
What happened to Rossi? Was it his front tire?
Why did Cal follow the money to a Duc instead of sticking with Tech 3?

Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!

Good questions all! You missed one though... Who hypnotized Jorge to start the race a full 2 seconds before everyone else?

Good questions all! You missed one though... Who hypnotized Jorge to start the race a full 2 seconds before everyone else?

Crazy!?!? I was like WTF? He jumped, hesitated and continued all while the lights were still red....and like I predicted #93 whopped up a 5 second ass kicking.

Crazy!?!? I was like WTF? He jumped, hesitated and continued all while the lights were still red....and like I predicted #93 whopped up a 5 second ass kicking.

Supposedly, he jumped because of being distracted by a mosquito under his visor...

Vale confirmed that he had no grip on his right side front tire...

Supposedly, he jumped because of being distracted by a mosquito under his visor...

Vale confirmed that he had no grip on his right side front tire...

That "mistake" could ultimately BITE him in the butt...and yes many were struggling with grip....again. COTA is brutal on the right side.

Back