Anyone ever had there bike vandalized??

Kidbusa32

Registered
One of neighbors hit my r1 with a hammer a few times lol then one time someone tried to steal my busa and dropped in my front yard!! boy do I hate doing bodywork. I wish I would’ve caught them in act that’s a straight up violation of man law and chicken s$&@ thing to do

Lol i called insurance company when r1 got vandelized they said I had to go to police station and make report O boy!!! It ended turning into me getting reemed out and questioned in front of wife. Apparently someone with same bike took off them a few times. It definitely wasn’t me

Does this count? :rolleyes:

Dang kids.
417778.jpg

Damn some neighbor drama. It can happen I know, but I’m pretty picky about where I will leave my bike and how long I will leave it there which is usually not very long before I will return and I always try to have it in sight if possible. I rarely ride to work these days but can see mine from my office when/if I do. Given the theft rate of Busas I opt to take the car if there’s a chance I’ll have to be away from the bike for an extended time sketchy area or not.

Damn some neighbor drama. It can happen I know, but I’m pretty picky about where I will leave my bike and how long I will leave it there which is usually not very long before I will return and I always try to have it in sight if possible. I rarely ride to work these days but can see mine from my office when/if I do. Given the theft rate of Busas I opt to take the car if there’s a chance I’ll have to be away from the bike for an extended time sketchy area or not.

My bike lives in a locked garage with a security system...if it is out of the garage, my rear end is on it and generally doesn't get off it until it's back in the garage.

The good thing about being in the sticks is a 4 wheeler will get stolen long before a motorcycle would.

My bike lives in a locked garage with a security system...if it is out of the garage, my rear end is on it and generally doesn't get off it until it's back in the garage.

The good thing about being in the sticks is a 4 wheeler will get stolen long before a motorcycle would.
Yeah my bike has the luxury of being tucked away in the garage as well. Heck I’ve been known to park my bikes in the building at work during bad storms or if I had to leave the site for an extended time lol. I may have put this one up before but here is a pic of the SV 650 sitting in the office.

82472158-B356-4845-8845-B20277A688D0.jpeg

Back when I had my '07 R6, someone decided to play a game of late night hide and seek with it. Bike was found. Suspect was not. No damage.

Had a co-worker have his new Gold Wing SE stolen on a trip to New York in 2000. His bike was parked at the hotel along with around 30 other bikes and when he and his wife came out in the morning, their bike was gone. They had to fly home.

About 3 months later a detective told them they found the bike theft ring. Apparently the thieves had a cube van with an "I" beam in it and would sling the bikes in alarm sounding and all. The bikes would start being stripped right in the van on the way to the warehouse.

They never found his bike but it was mentioned in an inventory ledger they had.

I’ve had concerns on tour parking it in a motel parking lot, locked front and rear but still there w/o my watchful eyes. But, that’s what comprehensive insurance is for. Once the motel I was at was also full of Hells Angel’s Hawgs and their group leader told me not to worry as their Prospects would be in the parking lot all night and no one would bother my bike (or theirs). :laugh: Slept good that night.

Back