Has anyone ever had their bike vandalized?

I was parked for like 20 minutes at the store and saw this and I wasn’t parked near anybody. My last bike someone hit with their car and took off. Just my luck.

image.jpg

image.jpg

My bike rarely leaves my sight and is stored in my locked, security protected garage when I'm not on it.

But that being said, many people care about one thing-themselves, your bike means very little to these people.

I note people who pick spots far from anyone else find themselves surrounded when they come back to their vehicles..a former colleague of mine has a beautiful Challenger SRT8, he parks like a jerk (angled taking up two spots) and came out to find 3 pick up trucks blocked him in (the parking lot was almost empty he said). The 3 pickups were from a local construction company..

What they didn't know is this guy is a trained SOF guy and would scare the heck out of a mugger in a dark alley. They came out and after they took one look at him, they got in their trucks and the heck out of there in a hurry.

He still parks like a jerk.

But have I ever had a bike vandalized?? In high school, someone poured a milk shake over my Kawasaki S1 triple..it took me a while but I found out who it was-knocked out a couple of his teeth-got suspended a week and spent it riding my bike...

Never had a bike fugged with.
But,I have a little free time before I ride so I'll go all CSI on you. :laugh:
Detective Sargent Rubb thinks:
The impact did not come from a downward or upward angle.
The force came at that helpless,minding its own business, tail lite from an' angle parallel to the ground the bike was parked on.
Your crime scene photo shows indications of blunt force trauma being inflicted from a right-handed perp situated to the rear of the vehicle facing the vehicles left side.(the impact is left of center,on the lens).The angle of the "weapon" delivered its deadly blow,not from above or below,we are looking for a perp of average height. It is hard to determine the exact weapon used but the spread pattern of the induced fracture suggests it was very localized as seen in Exhibit "1". A windshield injury is shown for reference.
Exhibit "1"

AAACSI.png

...then again the previous owner could have backed the bike up into something...and you just noticed it now. How the fug do I know,I'm just some shmuck who's seen to many TV shows and drank 3 cups of coffee.
Put an' ad up in Classifieds/Wanted...maybe somebody who has changed out their tail section will have what you need.IE: Gixxer 1K tail swap. Drag racer with aftermarket tail.Perhaps somebody like me who foolishly went with a hard-to-see smoked out lens. Regretfully,I don't have the goods you require.
Rubb.

blk out.jpg

#HayabusaMotorcycleStunts ~ #RearTireRocks ~ #Vandalism ~ #THEoRg *
#MightBeTimeToDo ~ #TheGSXRtailSwap ~ #WithMyHayabusa *

Last edited:
#HayabusaMotorcycleStunts ~ #RearTireRocks ~ #Vandalism ~ #THEoRg *
#MightBeTimeToDo ~ #TheGSXRtailSwap ~ #WithMyHayabusa *
Those will be the bikes you see on Craig's List-low miles, never abused...

...or how @Kiwi Rider does his test rides...LOL!

Back