Anyone ever buy Frame, Swingarm covers?

hayabusapower

Registered
Found this company selling a complete kit for my Gen 1: Frame, Swingarm, Front Rear Foot Peg Brackets and Ram Air covers in glossy black with shipping & handling included for $435.

There called Chrome Fx, as any members buy there products? Please let me know what you thing about the quality.

link to there website

Home

busa1

Thanks

I have the carbon fiber ones for the frame.

Really like 'em. Breaks up the black color. Got 'em off eBay on one of the late night impulse buys. If they made them for the swingarm in carbon fiber, I'd get the rest of the set.

7870408160_20d35e8061_b.jpg

7870399018_8c9b7189ed_b.jpg

i bought mine from Ball Z Motorsports, they went on less than 15 min. perfect fit and color matched perfect as well (black gloss)...A+ to Ball Z Motorsports...:thumbsup:

Have used frame covers chrome & gloss black and they work & look pretty good. Can't help but to think that swingarm or peg covers are gonna look cheezy/cheap though ??? Being able to see the inside of them and them not being done also will be like getting your car repainted and when you open the door the jams are a totally different color. Now that just screams ghetto. :laugh:

Have used frame covers chrome & gloss black and they work & look pretty good. Can't help but to think that swingarm or peg covers are gonna look cheezy/cheap though ??? Being able to see the inside of them and them not being done also will be like getting your car repainted and when you open the door the jams are a totally different color. Now that just screams ghetto. :laugh:

you and me both, thats why im opting to powder coat everything

Back