Anyone else read about this on the news tonight?

just more political posturing from the Persians...I think they have N. Korea's play book for how to stall, shuck, and jive the Western powers into dither mode...:rofl:2hip

Normally he seems amped about a date over the summer (can't remember which one). He's been spewing 2/11 thing since the missle test last week. He's always wants to "wash the west with blood" at least twice a day. :rofl:

just more political posturing from the Persians...I think they have N. Korea's play book for how to stall, shuck, and jive the Western powers into dither mode...:rofl:2hip

Your probably right, but with that lunatic you never know. He could cause us quite a bit of pain if he were to disrupt the strait of hormuz. I'm surprised the threats alone haven't driven the price of petro up yet.

Normally he seems amped about a date over the summer (can't remember which one). He's been spewing 2/11 thing since the missle test last week. He's always wants to "wash the west with blood" at least twice a day. :rofl:

Yeah he may find that he ends up spilling his own blood if he keeps it up. What's the old saying...."You keep messin' with the bull and eventually you get the horns". :whistle:

I just don't see anything good coming from it. They want Israel wiped off the map, we don't want disruptions in the strait and in the meantime Israel is probably planning a pre-emptive strike. It's a bomb just waiting to go off IMHO.

They may or may not have weapons grade plutonium, but how far off are they from having a nuclear device?

Please dont take this the wrong way but as we being Americans support freedom and have our faults I think Iran as others is a sovereign nation and has right to do as it pleases. Iran cannot and will not ever be able to threaten us directly. They may be able to threaten neighbors whom we are aligned with and we have already made claim that that cannot be allowed to happen. The nuclear issue is a touchy one because as the only ones to have ever used them who are we to say others cant have them because they may. Sounds a little hippocritic if you ask me. Are we more stable than them and therefore deserve to have what they should not ? I dont know ?
Seems that America will probably green light Israel and they will do what they feel needs to be done. They are the inventors of Pre-emptive strikes and I wont blame them if they do. If Mexico was talkin trash and doing things like this I would hope our country may do something about it. It may light the region on fire. It may not. That area over there if left by itself will sort things out. Israel already recently invaded another countries soveriegn airspace , attacked and destroyed a facility in that country Syria and the world stood by and nobody even the Syrians did anythng about it. I am just afraid we may use it as a reason to do something we dont need to do.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Israel didn't do something about it after Obama was elected but before he took office. Would have been perfect timing for everyone (except Iran). And you KNOW they've got plans for it....

200.gif

Back