Anybody use Motordracing for parts before?

Oldtimermick

Registered
Hi all, has anybody used Motordracing site to get parts before with success?MOTO-D Sportbike Motorcycle Parts, Racing & Motorcycle Gear
I bought the IRC quickshift for PC5 last Wednesday and on Thursday got an email from UPS with a shipping tracking number. I checked the tracking regularly and shows as item not received yet. So on Saturday I sent an email asking when will this get sent and they said very sorry but very busy lately and will send it Monday. It’s now Tuesday and still not sent.
I have sent another email today asking to cancel the order and refund my PayPal.
I am yet to get a reply.
Is this site always as bad as this? I know that in the future I will never ever use them.

Hi all, has anybody used Motordracing site to get parts before with success?MOTO-D Sportbike Motorcycle Parts, Racing & Motorcycle Gear
I bought the IRC quickshift for PC5 last Wednesday and on Thursday got an email from UPS with a shipping tracking number. I checked the tracking regularly and shows as item not received yet. So on Saturday I sent an email asking when will this get sent and they said very sorry but very busy lately and will send it Monday. It’s now Tuesday and still not sent.
I have sent another email today asking to cancel the order and refund my PayPal.
I am yet to get a reply.
Is this site always as bad as this? I know that in the future I will never ever use them.
I think in this day and age (pandemic and all) many quality companies are struggling to meet demand with less workers...

Companies which I dealt with pre-pandemic were solid, reliable and always on time, since the pandemic they have been a nightmare to deal with so I stopped...

A frustrating time to be sure.

I personally use schnitz racing though shipping is expensive for me here on Canada but they are quick with shipping and reliable. I used Core for my brake lines I ordered back in early March and they finally hit Canada I might receive them this week or next, the guy on the phone said they were super busy and under staffed at core and apologized.

If you ever have a problem with not receiving an order and can't resolve it yourself, PayPal will get action quickly. It worked for me once years back on a pair of leather pants that never were received and the company quit talking to me. Your credit card company will help too if necessary but I'm sure vendors definitely want to stay in good graces with PayPal.

Back