Brocks Performance Alien head Exhaust stainless system for sale. NEW IN BOX !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcycleman8

Registered
Hey guys, I have a 08-12 busa exhaust for sale. It's the Brocks performance alien head system in stainless. Retail is $1095.00 and I am wanting to get $700.00 out of it. If anyone is interested, please reply with your email address and/or phone number so we can arrange something. I will accept payment via PayPal and ship it for free. Paying with Paypal means you are completely safe and I can send a tracking number. No scams here, I am more than willing to call you and discuss everything on the phone with you. Will take best offer !

Thanks !

Hey guys, I have a 08-12 busa exhaust for sale. It's the Brocks performance alien head system in stainless. Retail is $1095.00 and I am wanting to get $700.00 out of it. If anyone is interested, please reply with your email address and/or phone number so we can arrange something. I will accept payment via PayPal and ship it for free. Paying with Paypal means you are completely safe and I can send a tracking number. No scams here, I am more than willing to call you and discuss everything on the phone with you. Will take best offer !

Thanks !

It's the single full system. I assure you, it's not fishy. I would normally sell this on ebay, but the seller fees on something this high is ridlicious. Shoot me your email address and i'll send you an email with my phone number.

Welcome to the oRg. Only one post per topic in one section is needed. I am merging these two threads and closing the thread out of courtesy rather than deleting it. Please post an ad in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back