Anybody ride with ear plugs on??

I always ride with my ear plugs! I got some custom made at the Chicago International Motorcycle show a few years back! Well worth the money!

A friend got some made at the IMS in DC last year...he loves 'em. If I get the chance to go next year, I may get some made, too. Otherwise, it's hard to beat buying the foam plugs in bulk...

my plugs always have wires coming from them and the sweet sound of rock/metal coming from them.

i did when i had my short meg on, if i was getting on the highway, its not such a problem with the street meg now. i already have bad tinnitus in both ears from years of drumming, so the wind noise isnt noticeable at all to me.

Absolutely. I always wear earplugs. They're just enought to keep the road noise out, (thus reducing fatique) but you can still hear the important stuff...

A friend got some made at the IMS in DC last year...he loves 'em. If I get the chance to go next year, I may get some made, too. Otherwise, it's hard to beat buying the foam plugs in bulk...

You can also get them with speakers in them!

I have the standard ones, as I hate listening to music while riding!

I always wear ear plugs on trips over 20 miles.

I wear ear plugs on any ride I'll be doing highway speeds on. I'm 6' 1" and have a stock windshield so wind is directed right under my helmet! Pretty noisy. Also its a Bell Star. It has some serious ventilation which also makes for more wind noise. I have a Brocks CT so its not too loud...Cheears!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I didn't before, but I think I will try it next time. I never thought about the wind noise causing fatigue.

I use them all the time. I also keep both jacket pockets full of earplugs. Only use them one day or ride and toss them.

If the ride's more than 15 minutes.....I mean 15 hours? Yes!!!:laugh: J/K

Always!!!:thumbsup:

Back