~~ anybody read racer X magazine ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Well, looks like a probable next purchase bike. CBR 1000. I hate to think of the price.

Charlesbusa, you notice? You need one also!

runeight...

repsol ... I love it.

CBR1000RRrepsol_2.jpg

MSRP for this color scheme is $11,999.  
wink.gif

I wish it'd be a limited production so everyone doesn't have one....   oh well, still a good look'in bike  
biggrin.gif
  Wish they made a 750cc one  .....

Funny thing is its got a michelin man sticker, but I don't think those tires are michelins
laugh.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 16 2006,20:10) MSRP for this color scheme is $11,999.  
wink.gif

I wish it'd be a limited production so everyone doesn't have one....   oh well, still a good look'in bike  
biggrin.gif
  Wish they made a 750cc one  .....
Charles, you are reading my mind!

Even a 600 would be sweet. I knew you would come through with pics!

runeight...

You know what I really want??

I want the actual MotoGP bike
firedevil.gif

Anyone got a few million laying around....
beerchug.gif

Santa, you listening
all_coholic.gif

A few things I dont like about the 06' 1rr (my wingman has one). The undertail exhaust transmits lots of vibration, good for a woman on the back, but even the rider gets the droning buzz. The windscreen is pretty fragile. The HSD is alright for street use, but not for track at all (although it would be better than none). Not sure I'd want to put braided brake lines on, the brakes are crazy tight on them as is.....maybe after lots of getting used to. And with the Repsol colored wheels, the powder coating has been chipping and peeling off. Even after a forum or two's worth of complaints, Honda still refuses to replace them or recoat them. I have tried getting a color matched powder sent out so I can refinish a few of the Repsol wheels, but so far no luck. The new 1rr does handle very well, point, twist and your there. Oh yeah, Honda definately needs to come up with a different way to secure a helmet to the bike, the cable is a PITA to use.

Charlie

Charles just saw that 07 Repsol @ the show...other than the colors...same as my 06. Tires are the Bridgestone BT015's
beerchug.gif

uploaded_CBR1000RR_large_04.jpg

May want to check out Southern Honda in Chattanooga, TN. Not sure what they sell the repsol for but brand new standard color CBR1000's are $8800 and were $8600 a few months back

All it need is a #69 on it!!! And Charlesbusa im sure will be all over it!!LOL
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back