anybody have stock exhaust with the stain

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
sell or trade or donate. Call the Rubbah if you do . PLS/THX

guy.gif

I have an '03 set that I will let go. It has the stainless mid pipes as requested. How about $75 including shipping?

I would give them to you except then I have no spare plus I have to pay for shipping (they are heavy as we all know).

Rubba,

Call me at 334-763-0576 or 334-393-9016. I have the full stock exhuast off my 03 that has 600 miles on it. You can have them if you pay shipping.

T

thx guys....I really appreciate all the replies....I called Longbow , got his wife on the phone[sounds like a nice lady] , I'll be calling him later to arrange shipping , and send him some $ .
Thx for all the exellent,fast offers .

you guys rock....
super.gif

hav a good 1.....RSD.

Wish ya hada told me earlier.......have a set, but I started polishing them on the weekend........Oh crap....is that what ya called Colleen about?
rock.gif
?

Rubba,

I am home now. This includes the headers and the mid pipes and cans. I am going to throw in the pair valve also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

T
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea, i know it was meant as a joke about the pair valve, unless you want it. I still have the stock cans that someone can have if they pay shipping...

T

im surprised so much of a call for aftermarket pipes that the stock set ups are worthless (unless you have to return your bike to stock for a major warranty issue(wink)

Back