Anybody Going To Mojave Sunday,June 3rd?

piratediverjefff

Registered
I'll be leaving my house around 6:00/6:30 AM come hell or high water so anybody coming up the 15 from the south and wants to stop by/meet up give me a yell,and anybody from the north who may be meeting up somewhere along the route post up a location and we'll see if we can group up.Extended weather forecast is calling for a high of 84 for Sunday so should be bearable,last time i rode up there(last year)it got around a 100 degrees and by the time i got home i was about stroked out.:laugh:

hmmmmmm :laugh: Is Temescal Canyon Road your exit?

If that's at Tom's Farms it's about 5 miles north of me.Coming to the house from Temecula you'd take the Lake Street exit a couple miles north of Elsinore,or the Indian Truck Trail exit which is about 2 miles north of me and back track 2 miles on a frontage road(small strip mall there with a Von's gas station,etc.).You comin' old man?:laugh:Let me know by Sat. night and we can either leave here from the house(13052 Waterwheel Drive in Horsethief Canyon Ranch)or meet up at that Von's station,i'm good with whatever.:thumbsup:

Pencil me in, bro! Will PM or phone you to confirm on SAT. Hope some of the other SoCal peeps see this thread and join in.

are you going to check out the mojave mile ? They are doing the 1 1/2 mile for the first time . I was going to go but just can't afford it . take pics if you go !:thumbsup:

are you going to check out the mojave mile ? They are doing the 1 1/2 mile for the first time . I was going to go but just can't afford it . take pics if you go !:thumbsup:

Yep,next Sunday is the 1.5 mile Magnum and will definitely take a camera/get some pics for you guys.:thumbsup:

I was hoping to go and see if Bill Werner was gonna get the record therefor the mile and a half. I am sooooo bummed I can't make it . I still haven't called my brother and told him I won't be flying in . You gonna run it ? Can you get a rule book for me and any brochers ? I will pay for the mail ? Hope you have fun , I WILL BE RIDING IT NEXT YEAR !!!

Yep,next Sunday is the 1.5 mile Magnum and will definitely take a camera/get some pics for you guys.:thumbsup:

Sorry ya can't make it bro,and if they have any rule books and brochures i'll def. pick ya some up.:thumbsup:

If Bill makes the trip more than likely he'll take the top speed of the event,he's pretty much in a league of his own.

I' ll be there coming from the west/north. you can download all the rules and reg's off the website mojavemile.com. I don't think Bill will be there? theres a crown on the track that at his speed make's him wheelie! kinda scary!! at my lower speed 208+ I don't feel it, I did wheelie in fouth but I'm sure that was not my problem......

hope to see/meet you there, wahly. If jeff and I depart NLT 0630, should be arriving there around 0900 at the latest.

Back