Any Patriot Guard Riders Here On The ORG?

I was wondering if anyone here was a member of the Patriot Guard Riders?
smile.gif
I am, and it is a great group of riders.
beerchug.gif

i rode in one group formation with them for a local kid. felt kind of odd man out being the only sport bike in the group, but it was worth it for the kid! I will do any local rides that is for sure. kind of hard to get away from work though.
beerchug.gif

No, but they just supported a funeral of a local hero last month. Some church protest the funerals of service personnel KIA. Sick if you ask me. Anyway the church group didn't show.

My hats off to you folks.

Just joined and sent an email to a California rep to find out how to attend local events / services.

Heard about them awhile back and was going to check into it but forgot, thanks for posting and reminding me!!

(thrasherfox @ Apr. 01 2007,12:30) Just joined and sent an email to a California rep to find out how to attend local events / services.

Heard about them awhile back and was going to check into it but forgot, thanks for posting and reminding me!!
No prob, NEWBS can be good for something I guess?
ices_rofl.gif

I'm probably the youngest Busa rider here (23) and am a PGR member. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to attend a ride, as time was a problem before, and now it's money to do it... I'd love to just once though!
bowdown.gif

That is a great group to be a part of, I need to get signed up.

Back