any mods needed when adding slip-ons

In most cases you can. Some develop a hesitation that you would need a tune to remove.

Some say you might lose low end torque but will gain more hp up top if you don't get it tuned along with your slip-on install. Who knows for sure? I surely don't, so I choose to keep the ugly bazookas for now. :whistle:

Some say you might lose low end torque but will gain more hp up top if you don't get it tuned along with your slip-on install. Who knows for sure? I surely don't, so I choose to keep the ugly bazookas for now. :whistle:

My daughter called them "Rocket Launchers". :laugh:

I feel you should be just fine with most slips ons. Doesn't hurt to get a power commander thou and drop in a map (If you get one from us we will map for no extra charge too, just let us know)

Here is a few if you are interested we carry;

99-2007 Hayabusa:Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

2008-2009 Hayabusa: Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

99-07 Hayabusa Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - Power Commanders: Dynojet Power Commanders - Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - ToBeFast.com

2008-2009 Haybusa Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - Power Commanders: Dynojet Power Commanders - Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - ToBeFast.com

We also have a low price gurantee on each product listing we sell: http://www.tobefast.com/low-price-guarantee-pg-55.html

:beerchug: We can get many more brands like Yoshimura, Akrapovic, ETC just don't have them listed yet. So if you don't see what you like hit us up at Bart@tobefast.com and usually we can get you just about anything you want in the sportbike arena.

Hope this helps

Team McCoy MotorSports
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
(606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing,

I like the look of the M4 retro drag slip ons, and then I was at Power Commanders web-site and noticed they have a map for it. 08 busa

I am very curious what the map helps with for these slip ons.

Back