Any Honda sites?

I just realized that a good part of Hayabusa ownership is all of you and this site.
Now that I have a 929RR on the way I tried to search for a site: 900RR or 929RR or even RC51, but came up empty.
Anyone know of any?
Or is Hayabusa.org unique?
It will more difficult to modify, keep up on what works what doesn't etc. for the 929RR.
Bob

Bob seaech wolf exhaust...they claim to already have a under the seat exhaust for the new honda...they look killer on the blade...it has a fender eliminator made in with the pipe...absolutely stunning...

For the 900RR try www.bladerunners.com. For the GSXR I don't know. I've had six GSXR750's including the 98 I now have and never really found a good site just for that bike. As for mods mine has Race-Tech gold valve kit in the front end. Works rear shock,Yoshimura Titanium exhaust, Yoshimura power commander +5 low range,+5 mid range and stock upper range. Runs 10.20 and will ride all day and I'm still comfortable. Also incredo-fast in the tight stuff. As much fun as the Black busa in it's own way. I love it.

Thanks everyone!
Just got back from CBR929.net sister site to RC51.net. Its not Hayabusa.org yet (a released bike would help) but its a start.
Under seat exhaust--Hmmm?
Have a Happy New Year !

Bob

Back