Anton busa

ANTON BUSA

Registered
Hi there all you crazy Busa freaks no two ways still is and still will be the best
bike on two wheels
I have have been doing a lot of research on this site and now it is time to
send a quick pic of my Turbo Busa i have had variuos bikes and two busa's
both highly customised

I will send you folks a before intermediate and a after picture the pics that i am sending now is juts to give you a idea of what i am riding

Believe me i will win thanks guys but as said here in SA a Boer maak n plan

Meaning we dont give up !!!!!

008.jpg

Looks good

What does that say just to the right of the windscreen

FAST BY *****

I think i know now how to post lets send them pics :cheerleader::cheerleader

The turbo started out being a stock 2003 with full yoshi airbox mods and being derestrickted stage two raked my swing arm did a conversion with 2004 1000 suzuki rims and wave rotors then did turbo conversion and lost 4 motors never the less learned a lot turbo currently app 350 hp boost .5bar
normal unleaded feul:

Will send some very detailed pics of how i started to the final project

Keep up the good work and wonderfull sens of humor on this site

035.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

008.jpg

Looks good man...I like the red Pinstripping on the wheels...makes them really stand out...Very nice...Keep the pics coming...

Looks good

What does that say just to the right of the windscreen

FAST BY *****
Fast by Neels this is a chap that use to build mainly turbo busa's in Sa and then he got greedy and F!!!!!!cked about 12 of us over and just installed
**** in to our bikes never the less i do believe the wheel of justice does turn

I did meet a very nice guy called Shain Bennet and he is one of the best turbo builders / instaler here in Sa he has build app 4 to 5 ZX1400 Kawas
and they are realy doing very good times with them although Shain is a Busa boy by hart

looks good. I have to ask, what did you do to the fairing bolt heads?

I used titanium washers with stainless steel button hex screws and in the back of the undertail i used the fairing plugs behind the elimenator to tightend them all the screws on the bike has been replaced with stainless button hex screws will send you guys pictures of how this creation started

I wish my buddy from SA didn't move so far away. I always think about the biltong he used to make. hmmm good stuff! :bowdown:

Back