Another Teaser

sweeeeeeet
biggrin.gif

Bike looks good but the ford in the background needs to go! Its ruining the whole picture
laugh.gif

thick skin huh?  Well dont think you need it when it come to your busa!  She looks DAMN good.  I like it!  
wink.gif

......thick skin..  ha!
Well, everyone has different taste! I'm glad folks like it, but I would be able to take it if some didn't. Thanks for the praise!

Ken, she looks really good...........No I mean "REALLY" good.  I'm really liking the looks of the Microns, but I could be a bit prejudice there.  As for cleaning them, after a year of just washing and wiping mine down, they still look great, no scratches, no fading (although she rarely sees the sun).  Painted inners look good too. But all that really matters is you're back home and riding her again.              

PS..................MORE PICS PLEASE
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Scott, glad to hear the cans don't show much wear. Hopefully, mine will hold up as well. And only because Scott asked for it here are a few more pics of Baby J. She'll still not done, but she's getting there. Again, the skin is pretty thick.

Baby_J__31_Jul_05____10.JPG

well, i must admit it is clean and smooth. making us rebuilded owners feel special now... *insert cry emoticon*

Love the mandatory missing fairing bolts!!

BS - it looks sweet bro!~ Very!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123046306 -->

Baby_J__31_Jul_05____16.JPG

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123046821 -->

Baby_J__31_Jul_05____7.JPG

Back