Another Saturday Ride

Sounds good Kevin. I met up with B-Sting,Tspoole,GypsyJoker,Tkm, and this other guy Bill. We rode to Brooksville then Inverness then on to the Ozello trail. I think it was my fastest day yet! What an awesome ride! No pics this time. Lets see your pics of the strip clubs I know you guys hit. I thought Brian was taking the ninja today?
He was only going to take the ninja because his bike was broken but his friend bought a bike off e-bay and it came with a bunch of spare parts, the parts worked to get Brian's bike working again.

Who in their right mind would choose a Kawasaki over a Suzuki anyway?

I know right where the Fort Lonesome Grocery store is. Perfect name. I need to ride out that way with you soon. You could just blow off that dumb church thing tomorrow and go. Just playin' dude.
tounge.gif
Yes, a lot of nice untraveled roads down that way, a nice place to open up the ol' busas.

Nice pictures Kevin. My first bike twenty years ago was a Suzuki GS 550L, It was great, seemed very powerful to me then with it's 34hp
smile.gif
. A typical UJM. I would buy one if I could find a nice one

There's am interesting website dedicated to the GS's http://www.thegsresources.com/index.htm
Brian's friend just bought a GS850 from e-bay, I think it is a '79. He paid $150.00 for it, picked it up Tuesday and is already riding it. It needs some carb work, but other than that is seems to be fine.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108870041 -->

Look like you guys had a good day of riding plus some father and son time on the busa! Nice!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108867012 -->

Really nice that you got to ride with your son. Cant wait for my son to grow up, so that I can ride along with him... He is just 5 months old now
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

So i rode the Busa today for the first time!  It was great!  I did get a little grief from the wife though;  "so i bet you were doing wheeles and taking it as fast as it would go right", which is totally unture!  Anyway, it was great and hopefully in the next couple years i can get me a new bike, but until then the good ol gs1100 will do

Sounds good Kevin. I met up with B-Sting,Tspoole,GypsyJoker,Tkm, and this other guy Bill. We rode to Brooksville then Inverness then on to the Ozello trail. I think it was my fastest day yet! What an awesome ride! No pics this time. Lets see your pics of the strip clubs I know you guys hit. I thought Brian was taking the ninja today?
Strip clubs  
rock.gif
 did we leave out some pics  
laugh.gif

Nice looking pics. That shid is making me jealous. I've been looking out my window at snow and it really sucks.

So i rode the Busa today for the first time!  It was great!  I did get a little grief from the wife though;  "so i bet you were doing wheeles and taking it as fast as it would go right", which is totally unture!  Anyway, it was great and hopefully in the next couple years i can get me a new bike, but until then the good ol gs1100 will do
I just noticed this one. Maybe she just wants a ride herself?
rock.gif

Back