Just another nor cal ride...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Some of u guyz just gotta come up or out here sometime. There's just too many nice roads...

We left Chico at 10 a.m headed to Red Bluff, then out hwy 36 were u see this sign which indicates how fun it is.

hwy36_sign2.jpg

Then hwy 3 and had an awesome lunch at " Irene's " and continued north to 299 that section was OTH!

hayforkpass.gif

36 Oh and did I mention I lead most all the way? Of course.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131907214 -->

Hwy_36_3Nov05_012b.jpg

299 back toward the I-5 was the desert! Twisties are just perfect if you dont get stuck in traffic. There was a lil section of road work where they were stopping traffic, when they let us go we pulled off for about 5 minutes or so and took off just before the group of cars came up, we had no one in front of us for about 10 miles...
smile.gif

Stopped at the state park over look

Hwy_36_3Nov05_023.jpg

My buddy on the R1 starts farting around in the parking lot... and he see's the park ranger walking over toward me and another guy and starts yelling at us that this isnt a race track... the R1 buddy left and we wernt doin nuthin
rock.gif
bastid!
tounge.gif

Fall is still hangin here

Hwy_36_3Nov05_036b.jpg

about an hr or so cruise home down I-5 with very little traffic we couldnt get around. And a good time was had by all!
thumbs-up.gif
U guyz gotta come up here...

Hwy_36_3Nov05_033.jpg

Very nice pics...just road thru there myself a couple weeks ago up to Oregon.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Been there a couple of times in a cage, but never on a motorcycle. Just might have to get in touch with you guys next spring and drive over the hill (from Carson City)!
smile.gif

Back