Another quetion about an Ebay auction?

BIN - buy it now. It's a scam... email the seller & ask where the bike is really located & they will say they are now overseas because of some stupid reason. Don't even waste your time on it...
wink.gif

STAY AWAY!!! That is a classic scam! People do it all the time with Busas, put an extremely low buy it now (B.I.N.) and want you to wire them the money. They somehow hack into someones account that has good feedback and once you wire them the money its over. You will never see the bike and you will never see your money again. If you emailed them, they would probably tell you that the bike is in another country and thats why you have to wire the money, then it would be shipped to you.
mad.gif

STAY AWAY!!!  That is a classic scam!  People do it all the time with Busas, put an extremely low buy it now (B.I.N.) and want you to wire them the money.   They somehow hack into someones account that has good feedback and once you wire them the money its over.  You will never see the bike and you will never see your money again.  If you emailed them, they would probably tell you that the bike is in another country and thats why you have to wire the money, then it would be shipped to you.
mad.gif
Exactly.
guns.gif

Thanks again guys! I did email this seller just to see what he would say, but so far no reaction! No surprise there...

jan

Back