Another new busa owner

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Just want to introduce myself and to say hey to everyone here. I've got  a 04' blue&silver model. It'll be my dualpurpose dragrace/street ride.
I had a choice of a 03' green ZX12 or the busa, i think i made the right decision.  

Now i just need to find an undertail to get rid of the factory air brake out back.
Did someone say TURBO?!!!!!  
firedevil.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Thanks, i didn't realize the "King of bikes" type of hype/thinking and respect i get from people about the bike. The Hayabusa name is well known one by all kinds of riders. If i hear people tell me "I'd kill myself on that thing" again, i might have to put the smackdown on'em, No matter how much i tell them "The difference between life and death is a twist of the throttle/respect of the bike/that most people can ride one" they still don't listen. Maybe that's a good thing, it'll keep my insurance rates down.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080873017 -->

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new Busa.

Yeah the misconceptions regarding the Busa are a lot of fun. For instance... Did you know a stock busa will run 220MPH, has 200HP, and is a completely unmanagable beast to ride?
rock.gif

Oh yeah, I hear all of this sort of thing when out at bike nights and such. I haven't been correcting them for awhile now... Where's the fun it that?

Welcome to the board man, enjoy the ride. ZX12 Or Busa? I went throught the same decision process...found the Busa to be much better finished, and well darnit they released an all black one...

<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>W</marquee></span></span><marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>E</marquee></span></span><marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>L</marquee></span></span><marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>C</marquee></span></span><marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>O</marquee></span></span><marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>M</marquee></span></span><marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>E</marquee></span></span>

Congrats on the new bike. Ride safe and have fun. I know what ya mean about the HEY YOUR GONNA KILL YOURSELF statements. Its all about knowing the limits of your riding abilities.

Welcome GM, be safe and make us proud. Is it me or is the Busa family growing by leaps and bounds the closer to the summer we get?

Hey GM, welcome!  I live in Stafford, VA.

On another note, there are a bunch of us riding down to Lynchburg on April 17th, meeting at 12:00 noon, at the Mall there (JC Penney parking lot). It is kind of an annual get-together for all Busa riders (and other bikes) in the VA, MD, DC, NC, WV, area. Hope to see you there.

Postal.

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080920555 -->

Welcome to the board. You're gonna love it. I got mine in August of 03. I got 5000 miles on her and love her more all the time. What a great bike.

I'm up for the ride to Lynchburg, it's only about 75 miles from me.
See you there, probly bring my lil'sister, she's got a cool lookin 03'Blacknflames R6.

Back