Another member to the family!

Nice scoot!
beerchug.gif

I used to love the line in the 300Z commercial "and about that time the twin turbos kick in"!

EX500!! Hehe, that's my first bike!!! an 87 that i owned in 91, for one season... Excellent learning bike

race.gif

(_ZeF @ Mar. 16 2007,12:29) EX500!! Hehe, that's my first bike!!! an 87 that i owned in 91, for one season... Excellent learning bike

race.gif
Thing i thought was interesting is the busa is only 30-40 pounds heavier than the EX
laugh.gif
But yes very good bike, im passing it to my friend because he wants to learn how to ride so she lives on
beerchug.gif

Nice bike love the Z ..And welcome
How long is gonna take you to remove reflectors and shovel
rock.gif

Welcome aboard. This is a great group of people here and you will find plenty of information and help here. Enjoy the busa!

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 16 2007,23:54)
(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 16 2007,01:16)
(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 16 2007,00:03) Where you at in the Nati?
A little north, towards kenwood/montgomery area where are you?
Just south of Lima
Ah i know where you are, were gonna have to ride when it warms up a little more! Its getting there though.

(BusaSamurai @ Mar. 16 2007,22:06) Nice bike love the Z ..And welcome
How long is gonna take you to remove reflectors and shovel
rock.gif
About as long as it took you to smoke your turn signals
wink.gif

I know the battery comes near full from the manufacturer but to my knowlege its best to charge it with a maintanence charger to 100% because they come at around 80%... because it will never reach 100% on its own(with alternator), is a 12v maintanence charger good? tyia

Back